Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: BEEMASTER ANNUAL MEMBER GATHER SCHEDULE!!!  (Read 2905 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
BEEMASTER ANNUAL MEMBER GATHER SCHEDULE!!!
« on: January 09, 2011, 11:16:06 pm »
All Members:

I'm excited to announce that our annual member gathering (called BUD3 - named after our host and it being our THIRD get-together) will be held:

The WEEKEND of APRIL 9th and 10th, 2011 in Macon, MS.

As in past events, arriving and staying a day or so longer is greatly encouraged, although most Beekeeping events will be held on the weekend. These dates are a break from our normal "last full weekend in April" because it fall on Easter this year.

Please mark your calendars and try to make it to this seasonal hit that brings members from around the country and very likely a special guest member from across the globe.

More details to follow, but I wanted to get this post started. I'm already shopping airline fares and scheduling that week off, so I hope to meet many new members and can't wait to see members from years past again.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything