Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Chef Says Hello from Washington State!!!  (Read 10449 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Chef Says Hello from Washington State!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 12:20:38 pm »
I even showed Cindi how to improve her world famous (at our BBQ anyway) potato salad.  the bummer was that the musically inclined had to opt out at the last minute due to family emergencies so I didn't get to preform the old Vaudeville act, "You can't fool and old Horsefly.".

My potato salad has been enlightened for sure, thank you Brian.....You didn't perform the old Vaudeville act, but you recited it, and that was probably almost as exciting as seeing it performed as a play.  That was a very long reciting and you did a wonderful job, I can still picture most of it, in my mind's eye.  Have that wonderful and awesome day, life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Chef Isaac

• House Bee
    • Sweet as can BEE Honey Farm
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2009, 02:47:18 pm »
I really like this forum. There is so much I need to catch up on here. Little different then the other forum.

The BBQ sounds cool. I am in.
Chef Isaac... Culinary Arts and Honey are a sweet mix! http://www.sweetascanbeehoneyfarm.com

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2009, 03:01:08 pm »
YAYS!! More bee people!! It was a blast last year!  Brian, hopefully that billy goat will be gone??
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 05:01:48 pm »
YAYS!! More bee people!! It was a blast last year!  Brian, hopefully that billy goat will be gone??

I'm having him fixed soon, he may even be in the freezer by then.   Maybe we can taste test Mutton and Billy Goat Gruff.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 08:34:19 pm »
Brian, oh no, not getting rid of the smell of that stinky, stanky, reaky billy goat gruff that made you and all the men at the barbeque stink so badly now, are ya?  I doubt if getting rid of his testicles will change one little thing, I think he will still stink like there narry was a tomorrow.  I remember me, Janel and Jody gagging anytime you guys came around us, you stunk so badly like Billy Goat Gruff.  You guys all said that you couldn't smell it, I still think that you all were pulling our giggle chains!!!  Who couldn't have smelled that stench?  I don't think that men are really that different than women, even with the power of their sniffers!!!  Have a wonderful, most awesome day, life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 09:06:03 pm »
 Brian, I'm thinking that the meat will still have a funny taste, even with fixing since he has been a billy so long. It would take months for the smell to get out of there & I wonder if the habit of being a billy (peeing on his beard.eewww) will go away?  Having tasted both goat & mutton, I can safely say that to me, Muscovy or Pigeon even wild duck would taste much better! :shock: I'm a wimpy meat eater! Cindi, that smell...you will never forget & you will always know if there is a billy somewhere around, (much like the cannabis smell)!  Bruce said he never smelled Mr. Stinky.(Cheve's dad). Chels & I would be complaining & grossed out & he would just look blank..admitting he couldn't smell a thing! Strange, I thought Haley always smelled so nice, Bruce said she didn't!!  Imagine that!  Rose smells nice to me too now.  Cheve' is fixed. They started to get "the smell" when just a couple of weeks old!  Once he was whacked, it went away & now he smells  sweet, sort of like horse sweet but not as good as the female goats. J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009, 12:26:10 pm »
Jody, they are a funny breed, those men, hee, hee.

I know the smell of Haley, horses have a most wonderful smell, I have known men that don't like the smell of horses, they think they stink, whatever!!!  Rosie will smell wonderful too, her breath, in the spring when she is chewing on the fresh new growing grass, that is so full of that wonderful smell of chlorophyll, something like the newly cut grass scent.  Nannies.....well I think they smell very similar to that billy goat, but not nearly so strongly, and slightly different, but they still have a goat scent, they are not too bad.  Yes, Jody, once you smell certain things that make you go "yuck", well, ya NEVER forget.  The bad smell can (or good one too), can take you back 30 years in those memory banks, to that certain time, that certain place, good or bad, hee, hee, have a wonderful and most awesome day, life, health.  Cindi

anything