Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hyperdimensional Bees on Coast to Coast with Art Bell  (Read 6352 times)

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Hyperdimensional Bees on Coast to Coast with Art Bell
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:39:26 pm »
Did you guys hear last nights radio show on Coast to Coast?  Art Bell had a 3 hour program (the first hour was a psychic) last night with Richard C. Hoagland explaining CCD.  He was blaming the comb size saying it had some sort of frequency resonance that the bees use as a locator.  It was very interesting but sounded kind of silly to me.
You can listen to the program by clicking the link below and then choosing your media method from there on the top of the page.  Definately worth a listen!   :-D

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/05/12.html

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
Re: Hyperdimensional Bees on Coast to Coast with Art Bell
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 06:42:39 pm »
Oh man, I'm sorry guys.  I just realized you have to be a subscriber to download past episodes.  I was hoping to put it on my iPod tonight and listen to the whole thing since I only caught parts of it.  That sucks.  Maybe I can find it somewhere else on the web.  I'll give the link if I can find one.

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 07:03:59 pm »
Sean:

Here is a link that Scatpack shared to a Canadian Station that plays the entire show (news, commercial, etc.) but has full archieves of Coasttocoastam.com shows

http://www.cjob.com/station/audiovault_preview.aspx

Just put in the date and time to any C2C show - this is a GREAT alternative to NON-SUBSCRIBERS. Of course, true conspiracy buffs find the subscribership worth EVERY penny!!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 07:41:48 pm »
Thanks for that link John!  I was hoping to download this episode on my iPod to listen to tonight.  That Canadian thing is cool, but looks like I'll have to break down and subscribe to streamlink.  Oh well.

Sean Kelly

Offline Vetch

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 02:28:22 pm »
I came across it somewhere and listened to it a few weeks ago. Cell size might be a factor, but that can be explained in terms of the size of the bees and their ability to develop more normally.  I thought it was a bit overkill to explain things in terms of a new type of resonance, which requires a new type of physics (developed in secret by the Soviets, but some info leaked out). Which is of course, related to the secrets of the pyramids. The truth IS out there (somewhere).

Offline mairghead

• House Bee

anything