Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 9207 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hello
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2009, 10:39:48 pm »
Thanks Cindi...I have been lurking for 2 or 3 years, but hadn't registered before now. I try to keep my forums down to about 4, and since I recently left one, I decided to pick up this one to bring my number back to 4.

Robo is working day and night trying to get me totally installed.

Thanks Robo.

Iddee, snicker, snicker, you belong to four forums, well knock my stinkin' socks off!!!  You must one dinga danga buseeeeee man, I could not even begin to contemplate to belong to more than this forum, I am so busy reading here and replying that I don't even have time, most of the time to respond to all that I want to respond too.  Wow.....that was a mouthful.  Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.  Welcome, again.  Have that wonderful and most awesomely great day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline BULLSEYE BILL

• House Bee
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 03:35:50 am »
Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.    Cindi

Stories?  Wait until you see pictures of him doing cut-outs with nothing on but a pair of jeans!   :shock:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 12:44:15 pm »
Sounds like you will be able to tell lots of stories and tales here, I love to read and listen too.    Cindi

Stories?  Wait until you see pictures of him doing cut-outs with nothing on but a pair of jeans!   :shock:

Yay!!!  Now I really bet he will have many stories and tales to tell us, we love to listen!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2009, 02:43:23 pm »
Cindy, Here's a sample of the idiot he is referring to:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/Iddee/removals/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2009, 03:11:17 pm »
the plywood platform is brilliant.  why am i going up and down the ladder with comb dripping all over :-(

i look forward to more!!!!!!!!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 04:14:02 pm »
Oh no not the pictures already :-D  Welcome Iddee glad to see you over here :)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 04:40:59 pm »
You started to get better looking in the 4th picture, what happened? :-D

Nice pics!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:41 pm »
JP, bees attract a lot of SWEET stuff, don't you know???  :lol:

jdpro, where's yours??? Couldn't the camera take the strain???   :-P

I've noticed a number of folks have made the switch lately.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2009, 09:56:04 am »
Your exactly right iddee, no way the camera could handle this mug :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2009, 12:51:55 pm »
Idee, some great pictures going on there, thanks for sharing, have a great and most wonderful day, Cindi

Offline riverrat

• House Bee
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 12:15:22 pm »
hey Iddee good to see ya how are ya. To all Reformed other site users see a lot of ya on this site havent seen in awhile  Hello and i be glad to be here :)
never take the top off a hive on a day that you wouldn't want the roof taken off your house

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 01:02:46 pm »
Bout time, RR. What took you so long?  :-D

Trying to be the last rat off a sinking ship?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 08:05:01 am »
Hello riverrat. Glad to see you here.  ;)
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com