I started my long lang this past spring with a nuc installation - so, as you've probably guessed I'm fairly new at this and would appreciate any and all advice. During July inspection I had several frames of capped honey and bunches of bees. Fast forward to Friday two weeks ago -- I inspected each frame and found no frames of capped honey, a little uncapped on several partial frames, scattered brood, and once again - a lot of bees. With the lack of stores I figured I needed to do something to help them build up for winter. It's been extremely dry for the past month and I assume they have eaten what stores they had managed to put up. I have just put on the third gallon of 2:1 syrup yesterday as they have been going thru a gallon every 4-5 days. Am I on the right track and if not I'm certainly open to suggestions. Thanks!