Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Terror Attack in London  (Read 480 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
Re: Terror Attack in London
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »
If only they had gun control there... oh wait... nevermind...

What a total arsehole!!! what would you have thought if the day after 9/11 I had said "if only they had better air traffic control" oh wait .....never mind ....again what a total arsehole. Is that all you think about your little guns? Get a life or more hopefully yours won't be,
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »

Lol.  They even have knife control.

Kathy
I expected better of you, but lol? thats sinking a bit low!
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 03:51:31 PM »
I am not sure that gun or knife control can ever stop terrorism. What gun control does is make it harder for crazy people to get guns and do random killing.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 04:58:06 PM »

What a total arsehole!!! what would you have thought if the day after 9/11 I had said "if only they had better air traffic control" oh wait .....never mind ....again what a total arsehole. Is that all you think about your little guns? Get a life or more hopefully yours won't be,

Arsehole?  "get a life or hopefully yours won't be"?   That kind of language is abusive in my book, so an apology might be in order, don't you think?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2017, 05:38:05 PM »
What gun control does is make it harder for crazy people to get guns and do random killing.

It also makes it easier for law enforcement to defuse a domestic dispute.  Which is a lot of what they do.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »

Arsehole?  "get a life or hopefully yours won't be"?   That kind of language is abusive in my book, so an apology might be in order, don't you think?

NO!

Maybe Mr Bush should apologise? I still think he was an arsehole to make fun of a terrorist incident in which one of your own citizens was killed! thats what I mean by being an arsehole! and I stand by it.

Offline Hops Brewster

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 06:36:49 PM »
I am not sure that gun or knife control can ever stop terrorism. What gun control does is make it harder for crazy people to get guns and do random killing.
I am positive that weapons control most certainly can not ever stop terrorism, or any crime.  Terrorists don't care about the law now, do they? ;)  Neither do everyday garden variety criminals.
 Nor does it make it any more difficult for crazy people to get guns.  It only makes it more difficult for them (or anyone else) buy them legally.

Weapons (not just gun) control is only about control and power.  It always has been so, and always will be.  Ever since the first chieftain forced his cavemates to give up their clubs and stone knives so that he could take the largest portion of the deer meat, the "rulers" have demanded disarmed plebes so that they can do as they please without consequence.  All throughout history, the only people that enjoyed freedom were armed.  See the point?
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Hops Brewster

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 06:39:29 PM »
Cidersabuzzin, A fellow Utahn, actually a friend of my daughter's fianc?e, was killed on the bridge in London yesterday. And I side with the others.  Your comment was abusive.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Online MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »
My .223 an .243 shoot good.

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2017, 09:11:18 PM »
All throughout history, the only people that enjoyed freedom were armed.  See the point?

That all changed when we dropped the atomic weapon of mass destruction.  In today's world freedom is guaranteed by voting not by gunpowder.  I am proud of America today.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 10:07:57 PM »
As I said in the other thread, Tell that to the families of the 9/11 victims. Death is the only thing these animals understand.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 11:49:45 PM »
ATTENTION<ATTENTION<ATTENTION
If you can not have a civil conversation in this thread without using profanity or personal attacks, I will lock it and remove any offensive posts.If I have a repeat offender we may shut the door on whomever it may be.
This is a warning, so think before you knee jerk react to this thread. Feelings run high on these topics,but be civil to one another.