Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Republican = Freedom  (Read 285 times)

Offline gww

• Field Bee
Republican = Freedom
« on: April 01, 2017, 12:33:56 AM »
I am so glad that the republicans are getting rid of regulations.  It is great that my browser history on the internet gets to be sold to the highest bidder.  Who needs all those stupid regulations that used to protect me.  They are really doing a good job.   Plus I still have the affordable care act.  It is nice that my represenative have priorities.
Cheers
gww

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Republican = Freedom
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
And I suppose you think Sears and others have not sold your name and address for a hundred years? Yeah, right. Remember all the junk mail that came in while you were growing up? where do you think that all came from. How about the Sears catalog that no one ordered, that began coming after you made your first purchase at sears? Sometimes after making a purchase somewhere else. The only thing new is the mode of travel.
About 10 or 15 years ago, my wife had her appendix removed. No insurance.  3300.00 TOTAL  About 4 months ago, my son had his removed. Again, no insurance. 29,000.00 plus.  Thanks, Obamacare..........NOT.............
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 09:19:21 AM »
Now thats the Iddee I remember.  Still kinda stupid of them to change a rule and make it against me but not change the one that is against your son.  I can't believe it was only $29,000 for your son.  He must not have taken the bed pan and robe home, doing that would probly have made it an even thirty thousand.  My first baby cost about $500 but it was part of a medical training program and my wife had to see a differrent doctor at every check up.  It was all I could afford at the time.

It is still kinda dumb to change a rule on browsing now for the freedom party if they were getting by with out it being changed before.  I am not saying that they haven't made a fortune selling data before, just to break it down to individuals  when there where protections in place to not let that happen shows who is going to be taken care of.

Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 09:41:02 AM »
About 4 months ago, my son had his removed. Again, no insurance. 29,000.00 plus.

Plus he has to pay a penalty for not having insurance.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 09:48:15 AM »
And I suppose you think Sears and others have not sold your name and address for a hundred years? Yeah, right. Remember all the junk mail that came in while you were growing up? where do you think that all came from. How about the Sears catalog that no one ordered, that began coming after you made your first purchase at sears? Sometimes after making a purchase somewhere else. The only thing new is the mode of travel.
About 10 or 15 years ago, my wife had her appendix removed. No insurance.  3300.00 TOTAL  About 4 months ago, my son had his removed. Again, no insurance. 29,000.00 plus.  Thanks, Obamacare..........NOT.............

Just because someone bought and sold it in the past does not make it right for someone to buy and sell our information now. This is just a lets make our big donors happy move. I don't like it when it was done as you describe and I don't like it now. It should not be allowed.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »
I can't argue with that, but our government has many far worse wrongs for us to work on before getting down to that.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »
I can't argue with that, but our government has many far worse wrongs for us to work on before getting down to that.

True but with so much important stuff going on why are we having to have this forced on us.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 01:58:32 PM »
Because, if you slap a person hard enough, they won't even notice the needle you stuck in their butt.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 02:09:50 PM »
Iddee
Because, if you slap a person hard enough, they won't even notice the needle you stuck in their butt.

Now that is funny, I see you still have your satirical sense of humor.
I am with bw on this but that was funny in a sick truthful sorta way.
Cheers
gww

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 02:48:23 PM »
 hey that's we taught kids to give them selves injections for diabetes. slap one leg real hard then stick the other. they would never feel the shots and would not be scared of them.

john

Offline herbhome

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 04:34:45 PM »
Anybody who buys my internet browsing history is getting cheated!  :grin:

Offline yes2matt

• House Bee
  • Newbee in an urban setting, starting small.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 08:18:21 PM »
Anybody who buys my internet browsing history is getting cheated!  :grin:
LOL. I hope they have to look at mine.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 10:21:49 PM »
The fact that Google supported Obama's rule might tell us something.  I don't know what, exactly, but it should be a clue to the real meaning of the rule.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »
The fact that Google supported Obama's rule might tell us something.  I don't know what, exactly, but it should be a clue to the real meaning of the rule.

Google probably will make a lot of money off of the deal is what it tells me.