Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bombing Assad  (Read 670 times)

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
Bombing Assad
« on: April 07, 2017, 09:18:04 AM »
As you all probably know the US bomb Assad last night over his chemical weapon use, which has been rampant on many sides in this conflict.

What does everyone this is the best outcome here?

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Bombing Assad
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:59:07 AM »
It's bull crap from the war mongering machine. Coincidence? Some of Assad's enemies simultaneously start attacking other targets. I really question whether the gas attack was from Assad or from some Syrian thug group - like last time. This is Russia's puppet state, it ain't worth risking a war with Russia. The war mongering machine has gotten ahold of Trump's ears and he has just made a terrible mistake.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:10:22 AM »
It's bull crap from the war mongering machine. Coincidence? Some of Assad's enemies simultaneously start attacking other targets. I really question whether the gas attack was from Assad or from some Syrian thug group - like last time. This is Russia's puppet state, it ain't worth risking a war with Russia. The war mongering machine has gotten ahold of Trump's ears and he has just made a terrible mistake.

I also question was it really Assad. He was winning why risk it? Also is there even a good guy that has a chance of winning over there? I can't think of one. If you get rid of Assad we better be ready for a longer civil war and a genocide of Alwhites

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 05:15:34 PM »
It sure does sound fishy when our dufus leader makes a 180 degree wrong turn.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline gww

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 08:32:43 PM »
Doesn't seem to be a very libertarian type move from our democra---er republican president.
Cheers
gww

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 09:14:51 PM »
He will go down as the president that sucked the most cash from the american people while promising them prosperity.  All the while less then 20% of the American people thought that he was gong to make America great Again.  You got to LYAO or cry about it.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline jvalentour

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 09:24:47 PM »
The bombing serves several purposes and has great strategic value.
1.  Intelligence says the Syrians bombed with WMD.  Could have bee deliberate or rogue.  They did it and the Russians probably knew about it.  They got punished.  Not a war, punished, don't use chemical weapons Syria.
2.  Now Putin knows Trump is not afraid to pull the trigger.  The democrats will say but he called to warn Putin.  Yep, he did, then Trump took out Putin puppet's airfield.  Did someone turn off the air defense in Syria?  Did the Russians inform Syrians on the ground?
4.  Xi was dining with Trump while the rockets were in the air.  Says a lot to the norks and the communist party.  Japan, SK, Phillipines, Taiwan, and Australia are pleased.  Xi is humiliated at dinner and didn't even know it.  This had to be planned, OMG, played perfectly.
4.  Domestic critics can no longer play the Putin admirer card, the garbage it was.

I know a lot of you haters will jump all over me.  I agree with a lot of you that we have very little business in the ME.  My preference is the Shia and Sunni fight it out to the end.  Just giving my take.

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
Ohy Vey,  The missiles are pin prick to a runway.  They weren't designed to take out a runway.  We have armaments that will do that but they weren't used.  This is a Russian strong hold and not one Russian died?  Get your head out of your butt, this was orchestrated by Putin.  Trump doesn't have enough brain power to know what bullets to put in a gun.  You should go hunting with him.  My advice is keep him in front of you if you value your live.  He probably had as much training and Dick Cheney.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 10:52:31 PM »
Good post, J. You said it right and blew Ace right out of his "safe space" at the same time. Good going.  :cool:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 11:01:25 PM »
oh Iddeee your a baddddddd badddddd boy :cool:

john

Offline minz

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2017, 12:59:10 AM »
Maybe I am just a cheap SOB but a Tomahawk Block V goes for $1.9M (Wikipedia) each and we just fired 59 of them hitting nothing but dirt.
Poor decisions make the best stories.

Online sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2017, 05:15:50 AM »
Mins,
I'm with you, I sure hope each tomahawk took out at least one plane or two.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2017, 08:12:39 AM »
How about the wasted 33 million to protect his sorry butt every time he goes to FL.  Mind you the needless chaos it causes to traveling passengers in West Palm Beach along with the increased cost to private businesses in and around the area.  This president is nothing but waste with no accounting for it.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 09:18:34 AM »
How about the wasted 33 million to protect his sorry butt every time he goes to FL.  Mind you the needless chaos it causes to traveling passengers in West Palm Beach along with the increased cost to private businesses in and around the area.  This president is nothing but waste with no accounting for it.

I don't remember hearing you complaining about the billions obama wasted taking a vacation every other week. And on top of it, his wife was on one plane, the dog on another and he on a third plane.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Online MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2017, 09:46:24 AM »
Doesn't anyone think that maybe the runaways were saved on purpose ?

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 10:41:51 PM »
Hi Folks,

Anybody seen this yet?  Click the link and scroll down to video. CNN Brooke Baldwin put in her place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393938/Syrian-chemical-attack-victim-hits-CNN-journalist.html

Sal.
Salvo

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 09:07:49 AM »
I don't remember hearing you complaining about the billions obama wasted taking a vacation every other week. And on top of it, his wife was on one plane, the dog on another and he on a third plane.
Jim

Obama actually lived with his wife and kids in the white house and when they went on a vacation TOGETHER it did not shut down the east coast.  The costs were in line with every other president before him.  That is not the case now.  Not even close.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 06:10:10 AM »
Really?

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 09:46:47 AM »
The bombing serves several purposes and has great strategic value.
1.  Intelligence says the Syrians bombed with WMD.  Could have bee deliberate or rogue.  They did it and the Russians probably knew about it.  They got punished.  Not a war, punished, don't use chemical weapons Syria.......................... This was a political stunt as nothing of significance happened to the lone Syrian airfield we bombed

2.  Now Putin knows Trump is not afraid to pull the trigger.  The democrats will say but he called to warn Putin.  Yep, he did, then Trump took out Putin puppet's airfield.  Did someone turn off the air defense in Syria?  Did the Russians inform Syrians on the ground?............ These are low flying cruise missiles. There is no air defense system in Syria that can defend against them. Granted they also are not designed to take out a runway.

4.  Xi was dining with Trump while the rockets were in the air.  Says a lot to the norks and the communist party.  Japan, SK, Phillipines, Taiwan, and Australia are pleased.  Xi is humiliated at dinner and didn't even know it.  This had to be planned, OMG, played perfectly............... This is probably true

4.  Domestic critics can no longer play the Putin admirer card, the garbage it was............ Probably also true.

I know a lot of you haters will jump all over me.  I agree with a lot of you that we have very little business in the ME.  My preference is the Shia and Sunni fight it out to the end.  Just giving my take.

Offline bwallace23350

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »
Jim

Obama actually lived with his wife and kids in the white house and when they went on a vacation TOGETHER it did not shut down the east coast.  The costs were in line with every other president before him.  That is not the case now.  Not even close.

I agree with you here but you got to provide a source when making a claim like this