Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Good shows out. Bad shows in  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Good shows out. Bad shows in
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:17:29 pm »
Some way to end a series - idiots at CBS. It is probably the single BEST show they have, I can't imagine what CBS has on it's line besides the whole CSI series that grabs viewer attention. I gave up on Ghost Wisperer after season two - for awhile I recorded it but never watched it, so I dumped it from my record profile.

Is a straight run like 24 the way all shows need to go inorder to keep viewship? I can't believe they are even talking about heroes inthe same light as "shows" that lost their momentum after mid-season hiatus.

Something told me when the father/ex-mayor of Jericho was killed that the show may follow, but I really thought it had another season in it. Time to write CBS, even though they never returned my idea of making BIG BROTHER a multi-generational themed season to appease Baby Boomer - take 2 people from their teens, 20s, 30, 40s,50 and 60s and let them in the house - that way the YOUTH VOTE isn't going to vote old the old farts, half the cast is old farts compared to the "sleep with everyone" past 6 seasons.

Shame CBS, you really blew this one - unreal.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Good shows out. Bad shows in
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:25:15 pm »
that sucks.  i like NCIS and the unit, but that's about all i watch on cbs anymore.  Jericho was one of my favorite shows of the season.  cbs sucks!  breaking up the seasons sucks.  why did they start doing that anyway?  it never made any sense.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.