Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Understudy, Janel and me  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Understudy, Janel and me
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:33:36 am »
Me bad.  I was going to post a picture of when Brendhan and Janel came to visit Ken and I, the week following the barbeque at Brian Bray's house (which still I must say was the time of my life, thank you Brian!!!).

Brendhan, Janel, Ken and I had the most wonderful time visiting each other.  It is the most wonderful thing to meet our friends that we meet through our internet cyberspace, and to actually put faces to those imaginary people in the person is a blast, I kid you not.  Enjoy the picture, have a most wonderful and awesomely beautiful day, Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Understudy, Janel and me
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 06:38:19 pm »
Great pic of you three :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:09:04 pm »
Hey Cindi. Ha Ha I gonna see them tomarrow. :-P   I have never met a stranger from this forum. I have been fortunate to meet quite a few members and am gratefull for every moment with them. I love our family here.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 12:20:26 am »
Love this photo that shows how happy you all were. Great that you could meet like this.

anything