Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: LIVE CHAT UPDATE for ^-19-04  (Read 2724 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
LIVE CHAT UPDATE for ^-19-04
« on: June 19, 2004, 06:52:59 pm »
I noticed MOST PEOPLE don't SEE the ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top of the page, so I made this a regular post....

ALL DAY TODAY, SATURDAY 19th, 2004 and from NOW ON the Chatroom will be open for members and guests.

NO DOWNLOADS TO DO, just goto www.beemaster.com/chatroom and put in your username - but DON'T put in your password, only your username and click on the chat button.

If you are alone, leave the window open (surf in a different window) and keep checking back - others will be in the room throughout the night - I guarentee it.

I'll be there myself after going to a Viewing for a Friend's Mother who JUST passed away this week.

But I'll be back on by 9pm est - hope to see lots of you there - and don't forget to PM each other to setup chat schedules!!!

Don't miss these wonderful get togethers, we had EIGHT MEMBERS lastnight talking about everything and it was lots of fun. Our 193 members allow enough people awake around the world at all hours to keep the chatroom active most of the time.

It's easy to use and I promise you will feel at home after reading the post from so many people here in the forum. Just click the link below to go right to the chatroom. If you get a no data message: disable your firewall protection, your computer might see the peer tp peer functionality of the chatroom as a threat to security - it is not.

Have fun and PLEASE give it a try, we'd love to see you there and if you would - please use your member name so we know right away who you are - thank you and good chatting.

http://www.beemaster.com/chatroom
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.