Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings From The Florida Keys  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Gabriel

• New Bee
Greetings From The Florida Keys
« on: June 16, 2008, 12:21:58 pm »
Hey All,

My name is Gabriel. My father Mike, and I, produce and sell honey in the Florida Keys. The name of our Company is Bees N The Keys.

We have the pleasure of announcing our summer varieties of:   

Jamaica Dogwood and Black mangrove

No, the Jamaica Dogwood is not supposed to grow in the U.S. However, due to climate, the rare light summer honey is now available.

But don't go overboard, the late summer brings back the Black Mangrove Honey. Our region used to be very popular for this summer treat. This year on '08 we anticipate a large crop of this complex honey. The taste starts out creamy, gets a little oaky smokey, and has a sweet finish.

If interested in either variety, you can email me @ Gabriel@bees-n-the-keys.com for more information.

Please note, if our Black Mangrove crop is as large as expected Bees N The Keys may be looking for other commercial keepers to trade barrels of stock. We currently use tupelo and gallberry for which it would be nice to find trading partners.

Great to meet you guys, and a pleasure to be part of the organization.

Sincerely,

Gabriel Price
Bees N The Keys

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Greetings From The Florida Keys
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 02:16:04 pm »
I just returned from the Florida Keys from a vacation there. I was in Islamorada. I purchased some local honey from a road side stand.

Great place to live and raise bees. Very lush

Nice to meet you

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Greetings From The Florida Keys
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:23:31 am »
Gabriel, welcome to our forum, nice that you found us, and you will love the time spent here. You honey sounds intriguing, to say the least, that is beautiful.  When you have time, tell us more about yourself, we love to hear from new members and what they are up to, in the meantime......have that most beautiful and wonderful day, we all be lovin' and livin' this great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything