Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Stillfishing

• New Bee
Hey Everyone!
« on: January 04, 2015, 01:29:58 am »
Hello everyone my name is Chris, i am located in northern California. I am just getting into beekeeping (No Hive Yet) for the conservation fact and to provide more pollination for my vegetables and fruit trees. I used to remove bees with my dad at the age of 12 so i have been around bee hives most of my life. I am very happy i came across this gem, there seems to be wealth of knowledge and a great community on here.  :grin:

-Chris

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 02:09:29 am »
Hi Chris:

Sadly I don't get to the greetings page as often as I should, but I thought you may have made it here from the Northern California Facebook page or Beemaster's FB Group - either way - welcome, take the Winter to learn all you can, ask lots of questions, search our 330 thousand archive posts - you'll be well on your way to catching up with beekeeping.

Best wishes, welcome aboard and Happy New Year!

John
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Stillfishing

• New Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 03:13:32 am »
Thank you John, Happy New Year as well!

-Chris

Offline thewhiterhino

• House Bee
  • Bee Happy - Ross Knittel
    • pueblo bee rescue
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 08:21:52 am »
Welcome to the forum Chris from Colorado
If it was easy, everyone would do it....
pueblo-bee-rescue.com

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 03:24:54 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster Chris from Jacksonville FL. What part of northern CA? I spent some time at Mare Island and Napa Valley many years ago. I have a friend in Sabastapol that we still keep in touch with.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Stillfishing

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 04:52:57 pm »
Thanks thewhiterino and Jim, Happy new year. I am about an hour away from napa, so relatively close. I grew up in Santa Rosa so very close to sabastopol. Small world.

-Chris

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 06:34:48 am »
Welcome, make yourself at home.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 06:08:26 pm »
welcome
the bees aren't the same as you remember

get a full suit