Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Howdy from VA  (Read 2522 times)

Offline wm21m9

• New Bee
Howdy from VA
« on: February 25, 2008, 02:31:43 pm »
 Just getting started, anxiously waiting for my first bees to get here! Jeff K

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Howdy from VA
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 05:56:53 pm »
Welcome, Jeff, and neat avatar!  :lol:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 09:13:25 pm »
Thats a emblem of the Dodge SuperBee of the late 60's early seventies!!
Welcome to the forum!!

Offline wm21m9

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:06 am »
 Yup! Thanks for the greet'ns!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 09:13:19 am »
Jeff, welcome to our forum.  You have done yourself a favour by finding this place to spend time.  We want to hear about your beekeeping experiences, sounds like you live in a place where the bees must love to be.  Very nice.

Spend lots of time here, ask your questions, they will all get great answers, your game plan sounds good and hope that things go well, which I know they will, you are taking your time with the bees and that is good too.  Enjoy your time spent here, it is healthy time spent and we all need to learn as much as we can to be the best beekeeper.  Have a wonderful and awesome day, love our life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline wm21m9

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 10:24:19 am »
 Thank you for the welcome, this is by far the most friendly common interest forum I've seen on the internet! To be honest I'm not much of a people person and its looking like this whole thing could do me more good than I'd imagined! I plan on sticking around as I believe this kind of place represents all that is good about the internet! Jeff

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 10:38:13 am »
Jeff, excellent, you are bang on right with being a friendly place, gotta love it,  :) :) :) Beautiful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service