Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Puddin Head Luvs Her Bees  (Read 3153 times)

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
Puddin Head Luvs Her Bees
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:38:37 pm »
Puddin Head hugs her Bees and kisses them good nite!
Click for a larger view.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: Puddin Head Luvs Her Bees
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:40:49 pm »
Oh how cute she is and I see you have taught her well.  A new beekeeper in the making. Is she your daughter?

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 12:11:46 pm »
Granddaughter, and she loves Bees.  Got her first sting about two weeks ago, and didn't cry but about a minute.  Spent the rest of the day saying "Sting you? Sing you?"  Had to move all the nucs away from the house.  Every time she could slip out the door she would run out to them.  Never got stung, but you never know about the next time.  When we check the hives we put her in the back of the truck and then back it up to about 30ft so she can watch.  Yesterday, took her with me when I went by take a quick look, she rode standing on the foot rests of my power wheelchair.  We went up to within 5ft of the entrances of a row of twelve hives at about 2pm.  All the young Bees were flying around us so thick.  She had the best time.  Could barely get her back to the house.  One of those Very Special Moments!! :bee: :bee: :bee:

Offline jdpro5010

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 03:44:12 pm »
Very cool HAB!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 11:50:40 pm »
HAB, beautiful.  Your Grandaughter looks lovely, if only it was the back of her head.  These experiences that we lovingly give to our offspring are the most wonderful, years down that road she will remember being with her Grandfather, standing on the foot rests of his wheelchair, just lovin' him, life and the bees.  Good for you.  Instilling these wonderful things for children to ponder are worth their weight in gold.  Beauty.  Have that most awesome and most wonderful life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 12:30:09 am »
Cindi wrote "  Your Granddaughter looks lovely, if only it was the back of her head....Instilling these wonderful things for children to ponder are worth their weight in gold."

You know it!  Nothing compares. :bee: :bee: :bee:
Here you can see Her face and Her other Best Friend Coco, taken 2 Jan 09.

anything