Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: can anyone help me find a cheap airsoft gun  (Read 7320 times)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
can anyone help me find a cheap airsoft gun
« on: June 03, 2007, 11:34:57 am »
Me and my friend play airsoft which are bb guns but shoot plastic bbs to shoot a people, it is a fun game and i have a very small gun but was looking for something like and m-16 or ak 47
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: can anyone help me find a cheap airsoft gun
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 02:50:41 am »
You'll shot your eye out.
 :-D
Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 08:15:49 am »
actually, we have to where somekind of eye protection like goggles or at least sun glasses, my friend once unloaded his gun(which shoots 300 rounds per minute and holds 600) on my goggles that i was whereing. Thank goodness i had them.

Offline Romahawk

• House Bee
    • http://www.romahawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 04:58:36 pm »
I would also want to be wearing some sort of ear protection as a perferated ear drum is no fun to have.
Never let your education interfere with your learning" --Samuel Clemens

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 07:17:53 pm »
Uh nope no ear protectionn, they just hit and bounce off, ive been hit in the ear.

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 08:25:17 pm »
You'll shot your eye out.
 :-D
Sincerely,
Brendhan
Now everyone knows boys will boys. :evil:

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:30:30 am »
so far the only worth-money firms are Tokyo Marui and Classic Army, the rest is mostly worthless crap. so, be sure to pay attention on the manufacturer of your gun-to-be.
if you say you wanna have something like M16 or AK47, i sugest you buy an AK-47B-as in Betaspetznas, ok the gun doesn't actually exist, but it looks a lot like one of those SF moded AKs, like our special forces use, or at least used to. but the best part is, the gun is really sturdy, not too long so you can use it in CQB and again sturdy, compact, rarely do people brake it. with M16/M4 you are bound to change the body-the ears that hold the bolts brake easily and EVERYONE have to buy a new METAL body after 10 "field trips".

DON'T you use AT LEAST SUNGLASSES!!!! use eye protection that is cetified as! BUT if you are going to use JUST SOME sunglasses, fire a burst in them from one meter of course while you're not wearing them!!! don't play with your eyes, you ONLY HAVE TWO!!!!  when playing CQB use teeth protection aswell, i know at least half a dozen people who have lost a tooth or a part of one!!! use it in the forest as well, but it's not that risky!
if you can't get teeth protection, don't laugh while playing (i know it's hard, hehe)

i have a P90 and a G3-SG1, both are TM, and i've said it like a hundred times, i have to gear up and take a pic of myself, but...i just don't do it :-\

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 07:44:54 am »
Buzzbee jr has safety goggles that were required for purchase of the airsoft gun.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 12:55:11 pm »
i believe ya, it's just, there's never enough warnings about this, i have a couple of friends, who are really..ummm not only careless but actually stupid, aiming at each other heads loaded and unprotected, that's why i don't wanna go with them...just don't wanna be partly-responsible for ANYTHING.

oh, forgot to mention..i think there is no such thing as cheap and good airsoft rifle, although there are some new chinese manufacturers who claim to have even better quality than TM for half the price but....one word: CHINESE

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 03:11:21 pm »
buzzbee....be aware that they don't grow out of this.  my youngest got into skeet shooting in college.  that's not cheep!

last year he spent close to 1000.00 for a paint ball set up.

you'd think they'd save for a house or something...... :roll:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 11:33:49 pm »
kathyp,
They need to be passionate about something.Could be a lot worse things I guess. I ventured into and out of a lot of things.Now it,s bees! As long as we learn something valuable along the way,all is not lost!Thanks for the heads up though. ;)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 11:40:38 pm »
kathyp,
They need to be passionate about something.Could be a lot worse things I guess. I ventured into and out of a lot of things.Now it,s bees! As long as we learn something valuable along the way,all is not lost!Thanks for the heads up though. ;)
When he becomes passionate about cars, girls, and music. Skeet shooting will seem cheap.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 05:55:17 pm »
he is, about all of the above  :-). plugged into the ipod, driving the new mustang, lost the girl...but another will come along.  he's 25 and has decided that he'd like to buy a house.  he's saving his money while he is deployed for a down payment when he gets back. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything