Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: THANK YOU FOR DONATING TO THE FORUMS  (Read 7464 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
THANK YOU FOR DONATING TO THE FORUMS
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:00:26 pm »
I want to thank those of you who have donated to the forum, and need to do it here because I no longer get Email addresses through Paypal and I only know you from your forum names, not the names on Paypal. But I think thanking you by your first name gives little away and it shows my appreciation that you have helped us to continue to always bring you the forum well moderated to protect you and your family from unnecessary content, keeps us always advertisement free and allows us to better the way the forum can grow to meet social networking and latest technology needs.

For those new, Beemaster Forum begins its tenth season of being unique as the only beekeeping forum fully member supported, with no outside influence by advertisers or sponsors or member sales through our trading post. No one can use the forum to sell products, nor do we endorse any product, nor allow the trashing of products - this is because we believe other forums handle the sales and advertising part of beekeeping well, and if you have something for sale, you can find other places to sell and buy products - here we believe in allowing members a simple signature line in their profile where they can add a link to their website and if anyone wishes more info they can take it private or follow the link. But we don't allow sales, only trade offerings and those are kept private as well.

We deal with two things in our forum, beekeeping at all levels from the merely interested and hobbyist to the commercial beekeeper and social interaction through our many forums where our members interact and get to know each other. Both of these goals are important to us and it is all possible by keeping the forum rules well enforced and a wonderful thing being that the forums are well policed by the members themselves. Every post last a link in the upper right corner stating REPORT TO MODERATORS and members are not shy at helping our awesome volunteer staff at keeping our simple "respect each other" rules.

So, for today, I want to thank Jason, Frank, David - these are the most recent members to donate to the forum - thanks guys. Several of you I keep your name private because I know you would like it kept that way, but your many contributions have made it possible for us to bring the forum, as promised to the members.

If anyone has interest in donating to help, you will find a donate button in the upper right corner of every page  :-D We recently added it there  after realizing that the link was fairly banal and not seen well. To all who took the time to read this, thank you and to all who have ever donated, we continue to put your gift to work. Thank you all so much.

John
Beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: THANK YOU FOR DONATING TO THE FORUMS
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 03:17:32 pm »
Thanks to you and the mods for all that you do.  where else could we have so much fun for the cost of a bit of donation  :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything