Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: how to upload pictures  (Read 3737 times)

Offline Hippie-Beekeeper

• New Bee
how to upload pictures
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:26:38 pm »
I have pictures of my junk yard bee's an want to upload them how do I do it?? =^..^=  :mrgreen:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: how to upload pictures
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:34:20 pm »
Until you have enough posts,forward the to
photos@beemaster.com
and notate what post you would like to have them appended to. After a while you will be able to upload them to imageshack and post the link yourself.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 06:34:42 pm »
ahh. until you have some posts under your belt, you can get one of the moderators to post your pictures for you.  it's a security thing to keep things family friendly.   :-D  there have been some unusual folks pass though.......
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 06:35:05 pm »
jinx   :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Hippie-Beekeeper

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:47:22 pm »
Well it only takes one bad apple but i still want to post my pictures i have bend bee keeping for only six mouths an would like to show what i have done an to have a bee keepers with some time under there belts to tell me if i am doing a good job or not an learn more from an Elmer (if you are a ham radio operator you know what an Elmer is) for me going to a bee keeping club is out it would be a 240 mile one way or 480 miles round trip an with gas prices at $4.60 per gallon in good old sunny Cal driving is OUT I am a solo new-bee an plus i have people on this site ask to see my hive photos. =^..^=  :mrgreen:

So let's get the ball rounding how do i ask the big boss to let me post some photos in my greeting I do have a Image Shack an Photo bucket account with my bee photos you know it would be nice if there wore ham radio operators on this site we could get on 10 6 or 40 meters and talk bee. can you help it would be helpful. =^..^=

Thanks Hippie-Beekeeper

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:50:19 pm »
look above.  buzzbee gave you the link.  looking forward to your pics  :-)