Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Cell Phone  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Riggs

• House Bee
The Cell Phone
« on: June 06, 2012, 03:55:42 pm »
After a very busy day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes as the train departed Montreal for Hudson .

As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice: “Hi sweetheart it’s Eric, I’m on the train – yes, I know it’s the six thirty and not the four thirty but I had a long meeting – no, honey, not with that floozie from the accounts office, with the boss. No sweetheart, you’re the only one in my life – yes, I’m sure, cross my heart” etc., etc.

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly , when the young woman sitting next to him, who was obviously angered by his continuous diatribe, yelled at the top of her voice: ”Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off and come back to bed!”  :evil:

Eric doesn’t use his cell phone in public any longer. :-D
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another. ~
Ernest Hemingway

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: The Cell Phone
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 08:40:58 pm »
 :-D

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:40:59 pm »
 :-D

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:46:50 pm »
That'll lern'im, dern'im.   :-D
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything