Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster login  (Read 3578 times)

Offline lively Bee's

• House Bee
Beemaster login
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:52:51 pm »
any idea on why I cant stay logged in to beemaster.com? for some odd reason it keeps logging me out.  I dont have cookies blocked on this site and this is the only one I get logged out on.  Just happened one day also it wont show me the unread posts.Make sure the selection between your password and the login button is set to keep you logged in.

Thank you
Keith
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 07:09:52 am by buzzbee »

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Beemaster login
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 07:08:01 am »
I'm not aware of anyone else having this problem.You may want others to know what operatating system and browser you are using.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 12:38:50 pm »
I too have NOT heard of that problem concerning STAYING logged in - I assume you chose REMEMBER ME from the log-in screen, I do though have a REMEMBER ME problem with Comcast Mail, it never remembers me, ever.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline lively Bee's

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:01:22 am »
yea john its kinda wierd.  I have been dealing with it for a few weeks now.  I will figer it out one day  :-D

Btw buzzbee I am running xp pro and IE7

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 09:33:53 am »
lively Bee's

Have you tried removing your cookies? Many times a cookie can get corrupted and until you remove it and let the site make a new one you can have problems like this. Worth giving it a try....

Offline lively Bee's

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 12:17:10 pm »
Yea I delete cookie temp files and history.

It will take a few days but I will figer it out lol