Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster HTML  (Read 2952 times)

Offline gottabee

• House Bee
  • Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.
Beemaster HTML
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:46:40 am »
Hey John,
Really neet article on the HTMLCODE site on getting increased hits on your web site. Very useful information since I am building a site after being away for about six years. Maybe you cold post here so others might benefit.

PS could not login to that site.

Thanks.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Beemaster HTML
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 05:57:38 am »
Gottabee:

Could you post me a link to where you are talking about - forgive my brain-deadedness, but I have over 130 html pages on the site and more than 1300 photos NOT counting all the ones in the forums - wow!!!

I have to say though, much of my homepage links are quite old, the forum is the only AS IT HAPPENS part of the website, that and the new BLOGS we now have (upcoming article on the blogs VERY soon) but I was saying that the best way of getting up in the ranking is return visitors, not free or pay services. If I have said that before, I think it a rookee mistake. Surely it can't hurt, but with web-crawling technology today, the big engines find you, not the other way around.

I can't begin to explain how any of it really works. What seemed the norm a few years ago went out the window when engines like Google blew the doors off the competition. I think today your best bet to get hits and visitors is to have VIDEO WEB CONTENT on the big ones like youtube and Sharkle. You don't need to be great, just creative. This Spring I hope to have some great stuff, I have a wonderful camcorder that will make life fun in my humble bee yard.

Again, PM me if you would and I'll go over whatever I wrote, hopefully update the content if it needs it, or agree if I'm right - lol. Thanks.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline gottabee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 07:41:22 pm »

Offline gottabee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 07:43:45 pm »
Beemaster,

This was apparently not an article you wrote. I am still interested in what you think. It seemed like good info.

Thanks.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 07:45:32 pm »
It does look spookily like me - lol.

I'll get a chance to read it over and check the links soon and write back. I had to read the first paragraph, it even looks like my typing - spooky stuff.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.