Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hola everyone!  (Read 3015 times)

Offline 12th

• New Bee
Hola everyone!
« on: September 19, 2007, 01:14:46 am »
Hello everyone, I'm very glad to have finally registered to the forums. I've been hovering around the site for 2-3 months now, but I never felt it necessary to sign up. And then I realized, why miss out on a great chance to make friends because it's not a necessity? So here I am, all the way from Belington/Phillipi, West Virginia! I look forward to conversing with you all, and taking in what knowledge everyone has to offer. I have not yet entered the physical world of beekeeping, as I thought it may be a good idea to get to know my future bee friends before I jump into anything. I first became interested in the world of beekeeping after reading an article in one of my Father's magazines. I've been gathering what information I could on the subject, and considering all of the possible scenarios for this future hobby of mine for almost a year now. I hope to use all of this to help me later on, and maybe help someone else as well. Cheers, everyone!
+{Republican}+

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: Hola everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:38:37 am »
hello and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to come and meet people and to share our learning experinces in a hobby we all share. Also thankyou for listing your location. :)

P.S maybe we can get you into the ventrilo voice chat. ;)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 01:39:19 am »
Welcome to the forum, glad you found it and any question you may have I am sure there is a quit few here that can help you.... and welcome to the hobby!!!!!
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline 12th

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 01:49:58 am »
Thanks, you two! It's great to see a welcoming community. =D
+{Republican}+

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 10:18:10 am »
12th.  Glad that you joined, after hanging around for so long, you're going love participating here.  Have a wonderful day, best of life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything