Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Not exactly a "removal"  (Read 1768 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Not exactly a "removal"
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:54:40 pm »
I got a call from the owner of three italian ice shops about bees running his customers off. I stopped by today to have a look and found many bees visiting the trash can outside. They were after the sweet stuff the customers would pitch. I squirted down the cans with a new type of bee repellant (like bee quick) that I've been asked to test and stole some trash can lids that close from the plaza they are attached to and within an hour the bees were all but gone.

Funny how people don't think of the obvious.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Not exactly a "removal"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:06:09 pm »
Usually the obvious is a can of Raid!  Glad to hear you saved those bees Hardwood. 

As a side note: They probably didn’t tell you what the active ingredients were in the new spray did they?   :-D

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Not exactly a "removal"
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 09:27:19 am »
Just that it's made from all natural essential oils.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

anything