Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A barrel of honey  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
A barrel of honey
« on: November 13, 2014, 05:35:39 pm »
I guy walks into a bar and sees a guy in the corner playing the piano who looks to be about one foot tall.  He thinks that's strange but doesn't want to say anything.  He sits down at the bar and on the bar is an old tarnished brass thing.  He asked the bartender about it, and the bartender says it's a magic lamp with a genie inside.  The guy scoffs, but the bartender insists there really is a genie.  He explains that everyone gets to rub the lamp and when the genie pops out they get one wish.  The guy figures he has nothing to lose except maybe to look foolish, so he rubs the lamp and sure enough a genie pops out.  The guy is astonished.  The genie asks what his wish is.  He says "I want a barrel full of money" and poof there is a puff of smoke and the genie is gone and there is a barrel sitting on the floor where the genie had been.  There is no lid on the barrel and when he looks inside the guy sees a liquid.  It smells good.  He dips his finger in it and licks his finger.  "Hey!  This is a barrel of honey!"  I asked for a barrel of money!"  The bartender says, "Yea.  That's the way it goes.  Do you think I asked for a 12" pianist?"
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Switchback

• House Bee
Re: A barrel of honey
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 08:06:01 pm »
 :th_thumbsupup:
"Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." J. C. Watts

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 11:01:38 pm »
 :-D

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 08:55:28 am »
 :lau:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 12:28:31 pm »
 :lau: :lau:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »
 :)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything