Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: David Winters / Long Creek Apiaries - Has anyone had good luck with them?  (Read 15406 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Field Bee
Re: David Winters / Long Creek Apiaries - Has anyone had good luck with them?
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 06:52:42 pm »
I used him in 2009 for my first hive, and had a hard time contacting him this year when I wanted a couple of more packages.  After I couldn't get a hold of him I decided to use another breeder, guess I got lucky. 

P.S. I received an email back in late June from his wife saying that he had colon cancer and was dying lol guess I wouldn't believe either one of them at this point.

I hope he doesn't get what he asks for  :shock:

Has any one Knocked on this guys door ??
or are all these orders 1000's of miles away
@ 750.oo....on a bad day, I would take a road trip :evil:

Tom

"Not everything found on the internet is accurate"
Abraham Lincoln

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: David Winters / Long Creek Apiaries - Has anyone had good luck with them?
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2010, 03:17:34 pm »
To All Members:

I think you may now see why I have NEVER endorsed anyone's services or products through this site. This is why the Trading Post is for PURCHASE or TRADE only and why no commercial sponsorship will ever clutter these pages.

It is sad for all those who have had negative issues in this post, but I feel the need to end this now, it has been talked out in great detail and since many of you have followed and quoted material concerning "this issue" at Beesource, then if they choose to continue this topic, please post on this topic there.

I hope some compensation for your loss occurs - but it is time to end this topic here.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything