Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1666 times)

Offline kamkaran

• Brood
Hello!
« on: July 13, 2016, 03:59:20 am »
Hello Everyone!
I am a new member here and my name is Kamkaran from the USA.I am so happy to join discussions with you in this excellent site forum...Thanks in advance
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:09:56 am »
Welcome, ask as many questions as you'd like. I recommend you put your general location in your profile. A lot of beekeeping questions will be location specific and a more accurate answer can be given if we know about where you're at.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Rurification

• Field Bee
    • Rurification
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:27:00 am »
Welcome to the forum.  Lots of very friendly people here.  I second the request to put a location in your profile.    You can only get good help if we know where you are.
Robin Edmundson
www.rurification.com

Beekeeping since 2012

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 06:50:13 am »
Welcome to Beemaster. You are in the right place to ask questions.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:46:31 am »
Welcome. :happy:

Offline rjlund

• Brood
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 01:20:44 am »
I'm a really old retired curmudgeon, in Ellensburg, Washington, located at 3100 feet in the foothills of the Wenatchee National Forest. I had a swarm of bees arrive (probably from the ranch down the road who complained about losing some of their new bees they purchased). The new arrivals now inhabit one of my five inactive hives. The bees made themselves at home in one of the hives with drawn comb and are doing remarkably well....So, okay, I'm back in the bee game and excited to be involved again. I'm now preparing to educate myself and get back up to speed with help and advice from some really talented folks from what I've been reading on line. Thanks for the opportunity to join the effort.

Offline KeyLargoBees

• Field Bee
    • Pirate Hat Apiary
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 07:41:53 am »
good to have another curmudgeon among us ;-)
Jeff Wingate

Changes in Latitudes...Changes in Attitudes....are Florida Keys bees more laid back than the rest of the country...only time will tell!!!
piratehatapiary@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/piratehatapiary