Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A Blond Joke  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
A Blond Joke
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:00:06 pm »
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas .
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blond jokes.
Suddenly, a blond woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:
"I've heard enough of your stupid blond jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?
"It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community,
and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blonds, but women in general... and all in the name of humor!"
The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blond yells, "You stay out of this, Mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!"

HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: A Blond Joke
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:38:26 pm »
what did i tell you about those jokes!!   :evil:   :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »
Kathy, it wasn't a dumb gray joke :-D
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:44:22 pm »
 :-D

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 12:21:09 am »
hey, i colored my hair last week!!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 01:16:57 am »
At the rate I am going I won't be blond much longer....

:brian:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 02:29:55 am »
My beard's white as snow but the hair on the top my head is as blond as they come.  and yes, I have plenty of both beard and hair.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 10:50:54 am »
Hey Kathy, you have a nice full head of hair, regardless of what color it is. Hardwood's hair done left him, by the looks of things, many, many moons ago!  :lau:

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 11:22:28 am »
 :lau:

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 12:03:45 pm »
My hair left under amicable circumstance...we're still freinds :-D

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Burl

• House Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 05:58:08 pm »
  Hey ,  That reminds me of what the bald man said to his comb :  " We'll never part ."    Always in style , when I do my hair-doo ---Burl
Of all the things I've ever been called ;
I do like "Dad" the most .   ---Burl---

anything