Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Weedeater  (Read 19176 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Re: Weedeater
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 05:34:07 pm »
Ethenol you can thank the tree hugger and the corn farmer's for that crap.

Well which is it? :?  You have picked two opposing groups.  Ethanol is not only more expensive to produce it takes more energy to make it than it does to produce.  Monsanto on the other hand stands to gain billions.  It is so easy for them because we are so stupid.

For older gas powered equipment (prior to ethanol) the plastics and o-rings will swell in its presents and stop the carb from working properly.  You can replace the new carb today (they have made changes) for around $50 or you can get a kit to replace the plastic parts for around $12.  Depending on what it is and your skill level buying new may be a better option.
I don't under stand people like you your always wanting to argue about some thing. I have not read any of your post where your not pissing about some thing. Get a life!
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 06:13:37 pm »
Ethenol you can thank the tree hugger and the corn farmer's for that crap.

Well which is it? :?  You have picked two opposing groups.  Ethanol is not only more expensive to produce it takes more energy to make it than it does to produce.  Monsanto on the other hand stands to gain billions.  It is so easy for them because we are so stupid.

For older gas powered equipment (prior to ethanol) the plastics and o-rings will swell in its presents and stop the carb from working properly.  You can replace the new carb today (they have made changes) for around $50 or you can get a kit to replace the plastic parts for around $12.  Depending on what it is and your skill level buying new may be a better option.
I don't under stand people like you your always wanting to argue about some thing. I have not read any of your post where your not pissing about some thing. Get a life!

LOL

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 08:08:57 pm »
 :-D

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 08:22:06 pm »