Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My New Computer  (Read 4129 times)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
My New Computer
« on: December 26, 2006, 04:14:34 pm »
My new computer has a flat screen monitor,tv, radio, and keyboard and mouse are wireless its great. Merry Christmas :)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 07:23:09 pm by buzzbee »
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: My New Computer
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 04:20:32 pm »
Josh, right on!!!  You are a lucky young fellow.  Keep on keeping on.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 10:15:31 pm »
WOW!! what a beast :shock: Im jelous :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 10:23:54 pm »
Excellent!!!  Like Mick, I am rather on the jealous side too!!  Good photography, got a nicely organized workplace.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 07:24:11 am »
When I was "Almost 12" I got a rock polisher - nice rock polisher Josh - UGH :evil:

May the next riddle to come at you put that Platinum Speed MAchine to work - and you too!!!!

Best wishes Buddy, Love you lots!!!!! Merry Christmas :)

J&T
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 08:56:27 am »
lookin' good, but share with us more details, what's on the inside

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 09:47:37 am »
John, so you must be a master of observation.  Where do you see a rock polisher that Josh has?  I took a good look, (getting nosey into Josh's room where his computer is) and I couldn't see a rock polisher.  I could see an African Violet that is on his windowsill though (LOL).

I wish that I had a rock polisher.  The closest that I can get to rocks looking shiny is ones that I keep in water in my bathroom.  These are special rocks. lol.  My two grandsons and their friend collected them while they were swimming in a river when we were camping this summer.  The river was beautiful.  It was shallow,  no deeper than waist high where we were and ran over many, many beautiful rocks.  They had the time of their life swimming and floating down this river.  We will probably go back to the same place, but I have great ideas for devices for them to use to float down this shallow but fairly fast running river. 

These are the rocks...they live and are happy.  Great day.  Cindi

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 10:01:24 am »
Hi Cindi:

Josh's temporary location there is on their kitchen Island while they start transfering stuff around. The rock polisher was a comparative his fancy computer to my crappy rock polisher (which might have been a real great gift if I collected rocks - lol) so I'm just a tad jealous that Josh now has the TWIN to MY computer EXCEPT his has a lot better/faster/larger components. His machine there is real sweet!!!!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 10:28:21 am »
John, you see, now that is where I take so many things in a literal sense, some actually call me gullable at times.  Oh well, that is me, I laugh at myself many times.  Great day. Cindi

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 01:10:26 pm »
Yea I was just about to say you're room looks allot like a Kitchen!

You're so lucky those are awesome computers, You can get more hard drive, and put it in that one left slot right. I think "Santa" made a trip to Sams club? Now all you need is one of those wireless key boards and mouse then you are set. Just after you get 1000 GB of extra drive you will be set!!
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 05:36:32 pm »
Mici,
1 gig ram, 300gb hard drive,dual core 64x2 processor, meg video,lightscribe dvd rw +- lightscribe burner,dvd rom drive, 512 meg video,csite and s video,tv tuner and a bay for a personal media drive along with a memory card reader for digital cards.
Oh yea, Cody it has the wireless keyboard and mouse along with a remote control for the windows media center!!

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:22 am »
i think ill have to stop by youre house and find my self a five finger discount... just kidding!
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 09:28:36 am »
nice little gaming machine.

anything