Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Snow, and cold -4 C  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Snow, and cold -4 C
« on: December 01, 2007, 11:58:42 am »
Yep, had a little snow last night, really cold out, cloudy skies, it has stopped snowing, but it will resume, no question.  This could be an unusual amount of snow fall, don't like it, don't need it, don't want it.  We had some snow last winter too and made a cool snowman that kept falling over a little bit by a little bit, until the three tiered snowman was almost horizontal. Wish I had a picture of it, hey maybe, just have to go and check my old pics, maybe, I'll have a treat for my forum friends.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, loving our life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Snow, and cold -4 C
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 01:34:09 pm »
You might not want that snow right now, but that sure is pretty, and extra good snuggle weather.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 06:48:04 pm by JP »
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline ooptec

• House Bee
    • Beginners foray into TBH's in Canada
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 01:59:47 pm »
Hey Cindi,

Really cold out ...... you break me up

cheers

peter

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 04:28:22 pm »
 79 °F  / 26 °C

It just so hard to deal with all this warmth and sunshine.   :evil:

Bloomed a few days ago.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 04:04:33 am »
In Spain it is said "snowy year, goods´ year" (año de nieves, año de bienes). I could see the snow on my streets in februrary 1993, during any hours. The first snow that can remember the old people was 50 years before.
Thanks for share the snow and the goods.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 06:44:52 pm »
Brendhan is being a brat!!!!

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 08:33:07 pm »
Brendhan is being a brat!!!!

Brendhan is allowed. I am having to fly between home(warm and cozy) and Salt Lake City, UT(cold and colder).

http://www.brendhanhorne.com/coppermine_dir/thumbnails.php?album=121
On a flight from Houston to Salt Lake.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 10:02:49 am »
Annette, I love your comments!!!  And I have to agree with you, that dude is a brat!!!  Just listen to him, hee, hee, he brings that smile to my face (and so do you).

I think that we should have a poll to see who is the brattiest on the forum, hee, hee, I can bet your bottom dollar that Brendon will come in first place!!!  We have people that love to tease, people that love to be brats, and so on and so on, makes for an interesting and wonderful place to spend great special time, lovin' this forum and lovin' life.  Have a great and wonderful day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 11:46:23 am »
Cindi, are there really people on this site that like to tease? :-D

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 12:21:43 pm »
 :shock: :mrgreen: :-\ :)  Cindi

anything