Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I dont get a nap!  (Read 4254 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
I dont get a nap!
« on: August 31, 2008, 10:18:52 pm »
 Theres never room for me anymore!
 First, momma gets there....Then Tank, the rott.....Then Loki...First, they go thru the ritual of getting comfortable....Then,..POWWW!...they are all out like a light!
 I get to stay in the living room with the other 3 dogs!...A collie on the couch with me, a collie in the recliner, and the hound on the kitchen floor guarding a bowl of food!
Cool huh?

your friend, john
http://picasaweb.google.com/Johnnybigfish/DogsOnBed1

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: I dont get a nap!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 02:13:40 pm »
Oh John, those are priceless!  In our house it's me & 5 cats!  I'm well on my way to being an old cat lady!  I do love dogs too but only 1 at a time, too much work & attention at this time!  Your dogs look so comfortable, maybe get them their own bed??

Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 11:01:34 am »
John, yep, know what you mean, that is absolutely awesome how those pictures look, and yes, we do love our pooches now don't we, hee, hee.  Have that most wonderful and awesomely great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 12:57:37 pm »
Most of my posts I type with my female rat on my lap, her name is Minnie. I will get my sis n law to take a pic soon. Minnie thinks I am a bed or something.

Hey John, we live with "them" right!!

...JP ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 04:44:58 pm »
JP, I had rats when my daughter was small, they were always girls & named Rhonda R. Att!!  They make very loving & attentive pets!  Have you put a bunch of crickets in her cage??  That's fun & good exercise!  J

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 09:28:50 pm »
JP, I had rats when my daughter was small, they were always girls & named Rhonda R. Att!!  They make very loving & attentive pets!  Have you put a bunch of crickets in her cage??  That's fun & good exercise!  J

Rat Terrier.  ;) :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:14 pm »
Harrr harrrr harrrr!!!! :-D
 I knew what you were talking about JP!
But I just KNEW everybody else was thinkin RAT!
 I had a hamster once whos name was George....Then I got another and named her Suzy...Then I had 32 hamsters!

your friend,
john

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 01:11:43 am »
Hmmph, I stick by my point put a bunch of crickets into a rats cage & watch the Olympics!  Really triggers the prey drive, rats are efficient predators!  Rhonda 1 would get all excited when she saw the bag, like cats with catnip! :-P

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 11:09:28 am »
JP, you bad!!!  How could you call pool lil' ol' cute Minnie, a rat, if only she could hear ya, you might not want to sit her on your lap whilst you type  :evil: ;) :) :) :), dogs can pack one whollop of a nip, should they chose....beautiful and most wonderful day, love and live our lives to the fullest we can.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 06:57:15 pm »
JP, you bad!!!  How could you call pool lil' ol' cute Minnie, a rat, if only she could hear ya, you might not want to sit her on your lap whilst you type  :evil: ;) :) :) :), dogs can pack one whollop of a nip, should they chose....beautiful and most wonderful day, love and live our lives to the fullest we can.  Cindi

She's a rat terrier Cindi, and lots of people call them "rats" for short, or ratter, like you'd call a rotweiler, rotty or rot, like hey, my rot did this the other day or my rat did this the other day.

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 09:49:21 am »
JP, yep, I know, a rat terrier, heard ya talk about this gal before.  She sure does sound like a cutie pie!!!  Beautiful days, most wonderful days, Cindi

anything