Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: WINDOW SIGN  (Read 2702 times)

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
WINDOW SIGN
« on: July 29, 2005, 06:13:36 pm »
WINDOW SIGN
"WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL-QAEDA  TERRORISTS THAN WITH A SINGLE AMERICAN"

Doesn't that just make you see red???
This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in
Philadelphia. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an
inflamatory statement. One would think that anti-hate groups     from all across the country would be marching on this business . .. and that the National Guard might have to be called to keep the angry crowds back.
But, perhaps in these stressful times one might be tempted to let the proprietors simply make their statement . . We are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty ..
                    . . And after all, it  is just a sign.
You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign?

Answer: A Funeral Home (Who said morticians had no sense of humor?)

You gotta love it!!!
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
WINDOW SIGN
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 12:38:24 am »
This and the 75 year old were too good.  My wife lost it on the 79 year old and had grim determination in her eyes on this one...

David
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)