Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FREE bees and honeycomb!  (Read 1983 times)

Offline John a

• Brood
FREE bees and honeycomb!
« on: July 02, 2008, 12:57:04 pm »
My name is John Adkins and I own and operate Adkins Bee Removal Company. We are always looking for beekeepers to whom we can give our bees after a live bee removal. We will ask you to give us your empty bee boxes, and we will fill them up with honeycomb and bee and then return the box to you  If you would like FREE bees and honey, please give me a call.

We can currently give bees to beekeepers in the following areas of California and Texas:  San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura, Palm Springs, El Centro, the bay area, Dallas (and surrounding areas).

If you or anyone that you know are interested, please check out our website. Our website will provide all of the contact information that you will need. The Beemaster Admin has agree to append the link for our website, so if it's not put on yet...come back in a day or two and it will be!! Thank you!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: FREE bees and honeycomb!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:03:49 pm »
John a.  Welcome to our forum.  You have a wonderful service that you are providing, I take my hat off to you.  Spend some time here too.  You will make new friends, you will enjoy any time spent here, that is for sure.  Love to have new members, as much as they stick around or as little....welcome...and have that most wonderful and beautiful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline EasternShore

• House Bee
  • Tending 50K angry insects is just .........crazy!
    • OMG Apiary
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:30 pm »
Ever come out east??????? 
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
We are the keepers, it is our duty to preserve life.

Offline HEATHERNAY

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 08:27:02 pm »
woo hoo! all I need now are some boxes! I havent started yet but Im doing my research first...making sure I know what all I need and all the do's and donts before I get started..Im afraid to get too attatched! lol thats so korny! anyways....is AZ on your list? Safford, az that is..
thx!
Heather