Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: January Pollin  (Read 2337 times)

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
January Pollin
« on: January 17, 2006, 12:19:27 am »
went to look at the hives today and they were bringing in white and yellow pollin, seen a couple dandylions flowered today also.
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline thegolfpsycho

• Field Bee
January Pollin
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 07:46:42 am »
Keep rubbing it in TWT, and all you beeks in the bannana belt.  Afer a brief respit, we're back in winter conditions here.  Snow Sunday... . Since it's about 18 degrees right now.. I'm willing to bet, it's going to be around awhile. Dandylions are about 10 weeks away.

Offline gottabee

• House Bee
  • Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.
January Pollin
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 08:45:35 am »
I saw my girls bringing in big balls of red and redish orange pollen yesterday, Jan 15th. Temp was around 60 f.

Offline AdmiralD

• House Bee
January Pollin
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 09:35:35 am »
Today, I am going to clean up my flower beds. They still have last years growth on them and  it is all brown and some of it is moldy.

I have planted bulbs and I am starting to see a few peak thru the ground. From all the wet weather we have been having, I am surprized that they did not all turn to moldy mush. And I saw my girls out and about yesterday with late afternoon flights...

Offline Rich V

• House Bee
January Pollin
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 11:50:47 am »
My girls were bringing in pollen today. or maybe that was snow pants they had on. I should shovel The drive way now!  BURRRR!!!

Rich V.