Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bud 6 in Macon MS 4/12/14 & 4/13/14  (Read 13985 times)

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: Bud 6 in Macon MS 4/12/14 & 4/13/14
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 07:38:58 am »
idee we had mo cooking going on than we could eat; even had a new orleans cheff cruse in and hot up a few pots and pans. shawee did out standing wid the flavor on his allagator. the sause was great but he said the allagator weighed 500lb. but on the bowl full he served me it had just a coupla little pieces. jp was supose to cook yesterday; but you know what he did   just show in time to eat  we had a blast john shot a swarm down and did he get us going till the next day when him and his shooting pard put those 2 ww2 rifles to work at a swarm bout 30 feet up and they couldnt hit the limb and it was 6in. in diameter   we had over 20 swarms put in the box over the meet
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 09:03:24 am »
Hard to cook when you're removing a 12' colony from a 97 yr old house, no time to sit under Ms Annette's red umbrella like Schawee did, just sayin' :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 10:45:56 pm »
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I am enjoying all the photos, but with all the talk about food, I still haven't seen any photos of people eating.

JP where is a photo of Liz??

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 12:11:53 pm »

Here she is next to me at dinner Anette, it's a 2 for 1 at your request, a pic of Liz & the group eating :)

...JP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »
Been moving and did not see this photo until now.

What a nice photo of you guys. Liz looks wonderful as usual. I saved this photo to my desktop because I really like it.

Thanks for sharing.

OH I got your text msg today and that wonderful photo of the red umbrella. I feel so honored every time you guys do that for me.

LIfe still hectic right now.

Annette

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 11:56:28 pm »
Annette:

Well.... I'm the old bald headed guy in the checkered blue shirt.

Short but funny story: Last hairs cut I got was nearly 2 months earlier, it had grown long and NO I wasn't doing a comb-over (never had hair loss issue) but I have for year cut my own hair, looks good and I like it short as the weather breaks.

So I got out the clippers, put on the 1/2 length adapter and buzzed away - only to find out I had lost a noticeable amount of hair on top my head since the last hairs cut. Two months of wool caps done me in - lol. Looks okay though and now I'm sitting on your desk top - woohoo!!

And I agree, Liz is a delight, I enjoy her company so very much.

Peace.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 12:45:59 am »
OH thats great John. Now I have a photo (of sorts) of you as well. Getting older, like they say, is not for sissies. We have to accept so much with all the changes happening to our bodies.

Glad you had a good time at Buds this year.

Take care
Annette :rainbowflower:

anything