Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: WEEDS SEASON 4 TONIGHT  (Read 5491 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
WEEDS SEASON 4 TONIGHT
« on: June 16, 2008, 05:50:07 pm »
If you have watched the first three seasons, I'm sure you are like me - where on Earth do they START OVER AT, the rebuild of Agrestic?, Pittsburg, a neighbor "Little Box" village?

Should be interesting!!!!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: WEEDS SEASON 4 TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 07:33:51 pm »
Perhaps they have this on netflix. I do not  have TV so just rent the good series from Netflix. I had heard from other people that this was really good.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 07:44:50 pm »
Ren Mar...  Where ever that is.  (So the preview guide says.)

I just started watching it. Have only seen season three.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline eri

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 08:00:34 pm »
Yep, Netflix has it. Season 1 is now in my queue.

Never heard of it. I live in the boonies with very limited TV. Thanks, Beemaster, for turning me on to this. Looks interesting.
On Pleasure
Kahlil Gibran
And to both, bee and flower, the giving and the receiving of pleasure is a need and an ecstasy.
People of Orphalese, be in your pleasures like the flowers and the bees.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 10:08:16 pm »
eri, what a gorgeous quote in your sig.  I read Kahlil Gibran so many years ago, I'm going to have to dig out my copy of The Prophet and read it again!

Oh yea, back on topic - I never watched this show, I'll have to get up to speed on it.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 04:42:51 pm »
Have you ever heard the saying "Jump the Shark?" it is when TV Shows are failing in the ratings, or they have no fresh story lines for the existing cast, the Jump the Shark AKA add a new cast member, one who existing usually in the back story of a series.

I think Weeds Jumped the Shark bring Albert Brooks into the show - I hope it is for a limited time until they resettle in that NEW business opertunity - but something tells me he'll be a regular. Nothing wrong with that, he'll be great off of Andy and Kenin Neelans characters. Could be interesting, but they needed a STRONG new character I think this season to keep it fresh, and he is FAMILY to Nancy, so no weird love twists for a change.

Here's to a good season!

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 12:40:41 pm »
seasons 1 & 2 are available on netflix watch now..i think i'll check it out.

so its now later and i checked it out...its not for me.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:41:57 pm by randydrivesabus »

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 05:51:56 pm »
Sooooooo disappointed this season of Weeds. I like Albert Brooks, but he does nothing for this crew of charactors - we saw the Kavorkian side of Nancy and she's done nothing except run dope across Mexico to here - whoppy-dingdongs.

I hope it picks up, this is likely to be the last season either way, unless they pull off a script to blow us away and wanting more.

I loved season three (which can be found through peer to peer sites if you look) but I'm just mad that Heroes (and Villans) and Entourage won't be back until September, didn't anyone while on writer's strike work on their shows in their spare time so that they looked like a geniusafter reshooting started? ugh.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 07:30:11 pm »
Not true. The federalies delivered to this side of the border this last show.  :-D

Poor Celia. Why does everybody always pick on her?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

anything