Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Where can I sell my cleaned and filtered beeswax?  (Read 6407 times)

Offline 2Sox

• House Bee
Where can I sell my cleaned and filtered beeswax?
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:42:19 am »
That's the question.  I've got about 100 pounds over the past two seasons. 
"Good will is the desire to have something else stronger and more beautiful for this desire makes oneself stronger and more beautiful." - Eli Siegel, American educator, poet, founder of Aesthetic Realism

Offline JPBEEGETTER

• House Bee
Re: Where can I sell my cleaned and filtered beeswax?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 02:43:39 pm »
Check trading post , Guy in Iowa wanting to buy Hundreds of lbs.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:45:35 pm »
Most of the big suppliers (Dadant i.e.) will buy your wax for around $2.00/lb.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Finski

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 02:56:16 pm »
That's the question.  I've got about 100 pounds over the past two seasons.  

We here give order to make  foundations from  raw wax. If you do not need them all, sell foundations.

What is your foundation price and what is the cost to manufacture them?

Here raw wax is almost invaluable.
Language barrier NOT included

Offline Nature Coast Beek

• House Bee
  • Suck it up, buttercup!
    • Both Feet In
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 10:40:30 am »
I have bought off ebay before one pound goes for around $8, might be harder 100 lb at a time, but never know.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 10:47:11 am »
I sold 2000lbs to Triad Bee Supply in NC this summer.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:07 pm »
deal with any of the bee supply companies, they take wax on trade against anything you need to buy, good way to get a deal on new equipment.
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

anything