Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My helper  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
My helper
« on: August 21, 2008, 10:37:43 am »
This is my granddaughter she like's the bee's her sister's don't she will have a bee suit soon she is four years old.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: My helper
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 11:16:13 am »
Irwin, oh what a beautiful young lady, won't it be wonderful when she is suited up and helping her Grandfather with the bees, beauty.  Have that most wonderful, awesomely great day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 03:37:11 pm »
Irwin she is so cute!  She looks like quite a character!  Is that an elephant or anteater she is holding?  You two will have so much fun with your bees!  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 10:01:22 am »
Jody it is some type of dinosaur.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 10:00:00 pm »
Most adorable little helper you have there Irwin, she does look like quite the pepperpot!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 06:15:07 pm »
Grandma told her to give papa the look so that's what she did and a pepperpot she is.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 11:14:27 am »
Irwin, oh so sweet, the little bundles of joy bestowed upon the parents and us grandparents, children make this world go 'round and 'round and 'round!!!  Have the most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything