Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: UFO over Jerusalem  (Read 18769 times)

Offline HBW1412

• House Bee
UFO over Jerusalem
« on: February 09, 2011, 03:12:11 pm »
Go to youtube and type in "UFO over Jerusalem" and tell me what you think that is.  It's an interesting video.

UFO seen over Jerusalem updated with translation
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 12:22:41 am by beemaster »

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: UFO over Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 07:30:40 pm »
Spot light.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:31:20 am »
I looked that up last night. neato.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 02:39:41 am »
It was a Vulcan Ship. Vulcans love Matza Balls, so I suppose they were there picking up a Light Years supply. :roll:
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:03:26 am »
But I thought Vulcans suppressed their emotions, so they can't love Matza Balls.   Must be some other reason they are here.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 12:34:38 pm »
there are several of the one over the DOTR from different angles and distances.  it's pretty cool.  there have been some over Utah that were pretty good also.  they were at about the same time, i think.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline HBW1412

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:13:02 pm »
kathyp - Yes, they were a day apart I think.  The one in Utah wasn't as good though.  Still interesting, but the one over the DOTR is great.

If any of you are wondering what DOTR is = Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 03:30:28 am »
But I thought Vulcans suppressed their emotions, so they can't love Matza Balls.   Must be some other reason they are here.

They are closet Matza Ball lovers.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 03:19:16 am »
Nothing to worry about, any living “aliens” in that “UFO” would be crushed by the g force when the lighted dot accelerates from the horizon to the moon in under 1 second!

I agree with Allen, a spot light and a case of beer.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 09:21:24 am »
I agree with Allen, a spot light and a case of beer.

one of those is responsible for 98% of the UFO sightings

Keith

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »
These guys look to be about a mile out from the “UFO”.  When the “UFO” suddenly accelerates up and out of the frame, geometry would suggest it has moved at least 1 mile under 1 second.  That means the final velocity of the “UFO” was at least 3600mph, or 1609meters/second.

Average Acceleration = (final velocity – initial velocity)/time

So

The average “UFO” acceleration here would be (1609m/s – 0m/s)/1sec = 1609meters/sec/sec.

A “g factor” is the rate of acceleration due to gravity on earth.  It is 9.8m/s/s.

So our little green “alien” friends in that ship would experience an average g force of at least 164 g’s!

Far beyond lethal limits of anything with blood.

Instantaneous acceleration (dv/dt) near time 0 would likely be much higher.

Cylons?  Maybe.

Drunks with a camera?  Likely.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 09:13:17 pm »
But if their "blood" were to consist of pure matza balls they could stand many more G's??

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 10:03:10 pm »
In UFO lore - G forces have always been irrelevant. The old WW2 pilots talked about the foo fighters having ridiculous speed and direction changes.
I'm going with inertial dampening technology.

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 11:16:36 pm »
Well Kathy, at least the headless horseman isn’t violating any acceleration rates  ;)

I’m going to go with the idea of a lens flare on this one.  My guess (and it is just a guess) is the flames in the background are flaring off the lens and making an inverted image of the flames that can be interpreted to look like a horse.  You may notice that the horse flickers just like the flames in the background and the color of the horse is close to the color of the burning fire in the background.

Where is Anderson Cooper when we really need him?

Kathy, thanks for the link, that was interesting to watch.  I guess I haven’t been watching the news lately.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 12:10:29 am »
hotel room window glare (not a good time for journalists to be in the streets)

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:17 am »
bluebee, i spend so much time weeding through regular reports that a little fun stuff is often in order.  we all need to be entertained.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 12:24:50 am »
Matza balls farts...A.K.A. "Swamp gas".     :lau: :lau:

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 11:47:35 pm »
A drunk is standing outside of a bar, hanging onto a pole for support.
As stranger walks past the drunk asks, "Hey Buddy, is that the sun or the moon up there?"
The Stranger says, "I don't know, I'm not from around here, to me it's a UFO!"

:rainbowflower:   :catchchick:    :brian:
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2011, 12:11:29 am »
Matza balls farts...A.K.A. "Swamp gas".     :lau: :lau:

Scott

Yes, but that's not the half of it. This particular race of Alien is very vicious. They will eat the entire Matza, not just the balls.

anything