Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hello frm tupelo  (Read 1642 times)

Offline beetalkin

• New Bee
hello frm tupelo
« on: April 04, 2010, 01:52:56 am »
Hi, I've been lurking here a couple of years. I decided to join in case I get the chance to drive down to Macon in April. I've had bees about 3 years and every problem I've had I 've come here for the solution.
Y'all are a great bunch of folks.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Re: hello frm tupelo
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 06:57:32 pm »
plum welcome
to bee or not to bee

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 10:17:52 pm »
Hello !!  beetalkin and welcome to the forum. Glad you made the leap from the shadows and into the light.  :lol: There are many great people here with the same goals of being good beekeeps. Hope that your year is filled with enjoyment from your bees and your supers are full.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:36 am »
Beetalkin, welcome to our forum, so great that you have finally joined up, instead of lurking, stick around, we love new members. Isn't that wonderful that you have leaned on information here to help you out, that is great.  Do have that wonderful day, of love and health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything