Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Monsanto behind CCD?  (Read 9585 times)

Offline beeluver

• Brood
Monsanto behind CCD?
« on: April 03, 2008, 11:46:36 am »
Google "the world according to monsanto" very interesting video.. this is about the company that is behind most GMO..
In the documentary I learned that Monsanto was responsible of the deaths of 32 people and 1000 people falling seriously ill due to GMO products back in the early 1990s this is the same company tellling us that GMO is good for the enviroment and has a history of making nasty chemicals that end up being banned eventually like PCB's   Many of the Hives suffering are being fed GMO products and being taken to GMO fields...not to mention the perfola of chemicals and antibiotics being fed to the hives and the stress from migrating ... I beleive GMO is a main contributing factor to CCD... one of many but GMO has pushed these amazing little insects over the edge.. one thing we have to look at is the fact that there is a sharp correlation between the increase use of GMO which peaked in 2006 and the explosion of CCD cases. It also seems as if Organic beekeepers are not being afffected by CCD.. So if Organic beekeepers are not being affected by CCD then it's obvious its not an infectionouis disease as if it were then Organic beekeepers should be also equally affected!!

Offline dlmarti

• House Bee
Re: Monsanto behind CCD?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 12:06:18 pm »
Lets take a look at a few of the terms used by the producer of the documentary : murder, inedible, clandestine, controversial, agent orange, pcbs, bovine disease, banned, cancer, kill zone, all within the first few minutes of the film.

Ridiculous, don't be led around like a sheep, make your own decisions.

Do you honestly believe that any of the film contains any true facts?

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 02:18:38 pm »
Gee.... Look who's back and under another name! Time for the big boot and we usually save that for VIP Aholes! I'm initiating a little preventitive medicine and waving away this BeeLuver as Beepatriot (the word patriot is even in his email address) so if I'm wrong, oh well, won't be the first time. Besides, I haven't used the BIG BAN in a while - bwahhhhhahahahahaha  :evil:
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 11:53:25 pm »
John  :? sometimes I just don't get things, what is going on here?  Beautiful day in the greatest life.  Cindi

Is this some person that got kicked off the forum before or something?
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:07:59 am »
Yes Cindi, BeePatriot, Beeluver, Freedomofspeach are all the same person, now writing me threatening letters which I quote in the first post in the CCD forum about GMO. He is a determined turd. I think we have about blocked all his IP chances to get in, but the point goes beyond GMO harping (frankly I have no opinion on this) he has returned for a third go-around of his endless banter and now started writing emails to me cussing and bordering threats. As I say in the other let, this man (who pretended to be a woman as Beeluver) is dirt.

Hopefully by the end of today we will have all avenues of his cut off and he will be gone, but even if not - I've requested of all the mods to delete ANY GMO POST from suspicious NEW MEMBERS or ranting letters similar that may make it into other forums which also may come from him. I can't give away all his "Tells" but he shows his hand like a bad poker player and we'll get him out of here.

He has bad mouthed KathyP, called me and the mods different inexcusable names and broken bi-laws by returning after being warned and banned. This guy will go and not come back, he's making it a bit tough cause of blocking his IP address - he's had several, but there are many ways around that too.

The GMO topic is NOT THE ISSUE - he seems to think I have an agenda pro-GMO, I do not, but you can't convince the paranoid delusional that we want HIM GONE - because of his actions (which he sees nothing wrong) but remember MANY TOPICS 27 I think were removed as Beepatriot alone, more than half we argumentitive in nature - not debative as required her - remember we agree to disagree, not argue here, he don't get it.

This is the last I write about him, I've already forwarded his emails to his Internet Provider, I'm sure they'll find his language interesting. If more letters come from him, then I'll sick the cyber police on him - today, letters of a threatening nature are highly frowned upon by the government, I'll gladly pass them on to whoever needs to see them - so I hope they stop. If he wants to end up in jail over GMO - then just keep sending these emails to me and I'm sure someone will pay attention - I'll start with NCIS on our base, fill them in and there is not faster way to get to the Feds then use Naval Criminal Intengence Services as your jumping board. I hope he realises I'm not joking here. His emails must stop now.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 10:36:52 am »
John (and all these wonderful Moderators that make our forum a safe and happy place to spend time), good for you all.  The work that goes on behind the scenes in our forum by you all is staggaring and I don't think many of us really know the time spent to work on this safe bit of cyberspace.  I take my hat off to you all, I am grateful that there is a place where I can spend as much time as I want and know that I am being taken care of.  We all are being taken care of, we should be ever so grateful for that.  We have a beautiful forum that we all have a little piece of, a place where we spend lots of time (and maybe only time bits of time), but it is a good place.  Oh dear, I do ramble when I get excited about stuff, I am excited about my forum, and my forum friends, so I must ramble, and I ramble, and I ramble.  Now I must put a cap on this, so, to all my forum friends, let's be ever so grateful for our place that we spend this time that is safe, I just can't say enough. Ya'll have that beautiful and wonderful day, love our forum and the people that make it go 'round.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline indypartridge

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 12:36:20 pm »
It always amazes me that some people seem to have endless amounts of time which they spend trolling, arguing, and just being a nuisance. They truly do not have a life.  I try to pack as much activity as I can into each day, and I never come close to accomplishing all the things I'd like to do. I see time as such a precious gift, and seeing people go out of their way to not only to waste their time, but cause others (our Mods) to waste theirs,  bugs me to no end.

Add my thanks to our Mods: your efforts are appreciated.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 04:22:23 pm »
OMG, i got bad mouthed  :'(.  how can that be????   :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 05:01:21 pm »

Yeah Kathy, I don't see anyone bad mouthing you and getting away with it! ;) :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 06:08:08 am »
It has been quiet for days, hope the banning issues have all taken place, my email has quieed down, a few replies explaining you shouldn't mess with a Federal Employee in our post 9-11 world may have finally sunk in. Let's hope so, I just want peace and kindness here, we all know that - isn't that what we all love about our forums :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 10:30:56 am »

Now Kathy, if they knew you in person, I don't think that they would have dared to badmouth you, you's a tough one, I love that about you, hee, hee.  Now, we all know too, that you can certainly take care of yourself, hee, hee.  Our tough Kathy, yeah!!  yeah!!!  Go, girl, go.....beautiful day in this great ol' life.  Cindi

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 06:58:12 am »
I sure wouldn't want to meet Kathy in a Bar Fight  :shock: I'd be on the deck and get a Constitutional lesson all at the same time. I love strong people, She surely is one who I'm proud to have with us.

I definitely didn't come to her rescue, She could tear anyone a new-one without my modest assistance, I only stood behind a member (and the bombardment of us mod folks) Kathy could whoop a polar bear on a floating icesheet with only Bill of Rights in her hands  :-D Me.... I need to find the Clint Eastwood in me and toss a little Silly Humor to achieve anything even close to her brilliance.

She surely carries and uses wisely THE PEN of RIGHTIOUSNESS - and in the world I believe in, when you are right, you are indestructable against any sword of shame.

P.S. been here at work 24 of the last 32 hours, bought a HOME in the 8 hours off (kinda wondered how that happened, maybe I'll remember hen I wake up - lol) I'll talk about the house in the Coffee House in my next post.

My point though, as much as I feel the need to represent every member when upholding our rules here, often it plays out because right wins over wrong every time in a JUST world.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 09:36:13 am »
John, you got that bing bang right on about our Kathy, she can hold her own!!!  Beautiful day in this great life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 10:17:00 am »
Hey, Kathy hasn't responded to our banter, hope we're not in trouble! lol Please be light on us Kathy, we are so not worthy!!! :-D :-D :-D :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 12:51:24 pm »
i think you have mistaken me for someone else  :-).  i am just that argumentative old biddy down the road  :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 09:00:22 pm »
i think you have mistaken me for someone else  :-).  i am just that argumentative old biddy down the road  :evil:

:-D :-* ;)

...JP

anything