Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Poor year so far  (Read 7614 times)

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
Re: Poor year so far
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 11:16:16 pm »
Bennettoid ; I dont  understand what your response means what or who is LMAO  :) RDY-B

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 07:02:36 am »
LMAO would be Laugh my "butt "off.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 10:43:00 am »
Valley forge is just down the road from King of Prussia. I'll meet you in Philly and give you a cheesesteak tour begining at Tony Luke's and beer to wash it down. My treat! Your half hour from philly is all. Phillies are in town as well. Lots of things to see in Philly. Betsy Ross House art museum, firts post office, liberty bell and an original consitition , south street, china town, Italian market, Reading Terminal  and of course good drinking holes .
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 02:23:33 pm »
Bennettoid ; I dont  understand what your response means what or who is LMAO  :) RDY-B

Eh, I mod a couple of forums so speaking in anagrams tends to be second nature for me.

Valley forge is just down the road from King of Prussia. I'll meet you in Philly and give you a cheesesteak tour begining at Tony Luke's and beer to wash it down. My treat! Your half hour from philly is all. Phillies are in town as well. Lots of things to see in Philly. Betsy Ross House art museum, firts post office, liberty bell and an original consitition , south street, china town, Italian market, Reading Terminal  and of course good drinking holes .

Sounds good to me, can I come? Its been awhile since I had a real Philly Cheesesteak.

I took my wife to South Street for our first date.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 03:36:32 pm »
Konasad:

I could do that Sunday afternoon with no problem.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 11:08:53 am »
PM me . I am doing extracting this weekend but could make time for some beers in Philly. You are also welcome at my home as well.

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 12:01:38 pm »
You are also welcome at my home as well.

PARTAY IN CHERRY HILL!!!

I'll bring the dip.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 12:23:01 pm »
You are also welcome at my home as well.

PARTAY IN CHERRY HILL!!!

I'll bring the dip.

AS IS ANYONE ELSE SHOULD WE GET THIS OFF THE GROUND. i PM'D UNDERSTUDY W/ MY CELL. i'LL LET HIM CHOOSE THE VENUE.

anything