Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Newbie book ?  (Read 2462 times)

Offline green leaf

• New Bee
Newbie book ?
« on: March 25, 2006, 01:25:46 am »
I'am just wondering what beekeeping book is the best for my needs. Does it matter were I live (climate)? There just seems to be so many and I would like one that would take me from A-Z for the beginner. One book that seems to keep comming up is The Beekeeper's Hand Book, is there another that is better suited for my needs or is there a beekeeping bible that is a must have. Thanks-Darren

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
Re: Newbie book ?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 02:29:08 am »
Quote from: green leaf
I'am just wondering what beekeeping book is the best for my needs. Does it matter were I live (climate)? There just seems to be so many and I would like one that would take me from A-Z for the beginner. One book that seems to keep comming up is The Beekeeper's Hand Book, is there another that is better suited for my needs or is there a beekeeping bible that is a must have. Thanks-Darren

there's alot of books but on this site you can read some for free!!!!!!! go here.....
http://www.beemaster.com/beebbs/viewforum.php?f=56
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline Jay

• House Bee
Newbie book ?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 04:22:47 pm »
By the rude bridge that arched the flood
Their flag to Aprils breeze unfurled
Here once the embattled farmers stood
And fired the shot heard round the world
-Emerson

Offline green leaf

• New Bee
Thanks
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 12:01:01 am »
Thanks Jay, that is what I was looking for. I ordered two of those books today and with  this forum I should be an old pro in no time :lol: