Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Night View Out of My Office Window . . .  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Kris^

• Field Bee
Night View Out of My Office Window . . .
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:45:25 pm »
On a warm Monday evening in December.  (from left to right)

And where I spend too many warm December days (or any other kind of days, for that matter):

-- Kris

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Night View Out of My Office Window . . .
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:57:47 pm »
Beautiful pictures.  The skyline of the "city" is so pretty in so many places.  Great pic. Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 05:14:18 am »
I can't compete with the nice skyline you have, but here is a live webcam some of the system administrators installed one day in our office building: http://cam.linpro.no/

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 07:13:59 am »
Nice pic of the city Kris.
Eivindm,
You're photo appears to be a morning photo. It looks like frost on the cars in the parking lot! Must have been cool!

Offline eivindm

• Global Moderator
  • Field Bee
    • Eivind's page
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 07:35:28 am »
The time here now is 1234.  The temperature is -3 C = 27 F.  At this time of the year we normally have a lot of snow, but it is coming late this year.  It will probably not become a white Christmas this year :-(

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 01:04:31 pm »
Kris:

When you said I'd have a welcome to see your operation next time out towards Philadelphia, you weren't kidding - lol. I stayed jut beyond the Ben Franklin Bridge in Olde Philly and couldn't have grabbed a better shot - very impressive images, thanks for sharing.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Kris^

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 10:41:02 pm »
The photo was taken one evening recently when I had to work later than usual.  All I had with me was my cell phone "camera."

The city can be very enticing when lit up at night, but let's face it -- it's not a green field.  And there's fewer and fewer of those around here every year.   :(

-- Kris

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 04:56:28 pm »
wow kris those are some pretty nice pics from a camera phone. Looks a little to bright there for me.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline Ruben

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 09:58:28 pm »
We don't have trees like those down here Kris. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/Ruben111/DSCN3754.jpg