Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Murfreesboro, TN  (Read 1936 times)

Offline USC Beeman in TN

• House Bee
Hello from Murfreesboro, TN
« on: November 20, 2009, 03:08:19 pm »
Started beekeeping April of last year with a swarm and then purchased 3 more packages.  Came into 2009 with 4 colonies and currently I am at 21.  Have been as high as 26 colonies several times this year.  Most of my growth was from swarms, cutouts, and trapouts though I did purchase 1 small cell nuc and 4 packages.  Lost 3 of the packages, 1 of the hives from last year and some of the swarms and cutouts.

I enjoy beeking.  I am a member of Beesource and really like the people and their input.  Thought I would widen my perspective by joining this site.  Never can learn too much!

USC BeeMan in TN: I transferred to TN from SC in '97 and am an avid Univ. of South Carolina sports fan.  Go bleep!!!!
De Colores,
Ken

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
Re: Hello from Murfreesboro, TN
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 08:29:54 pm »
Welcome to the forum USC Beeman in TN . Sound like you came out of the gate running. Lack of ambition is obviously not your problem. ;) Them bees are addictive but I can think of a lot of worse habits or hobbies to have. ENJOY !!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 11:23:12 pm »
Hello and Welcome USC Beeman in TN
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny 

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 11:17:52 am »
USC Beeman, welcome to our forum, wonderful that you have found us, do stick around, we love new members, have that wonderful and most awesome day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service