Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bee Pics  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Billy The Beekeeper

• House Bee
  • My Strong Hive
Bee Pics
« on: February 28, 2008, 09:44:28 am »
Any body got bee pics they are willing to share from this year i know its early but some of you guys might have photos you want to share i wish i could but my hives are 944 miles from me so yeah.. i joined the Air Force and they took me from Indiana to Texas so im here in texas and then i go to florida after this where i plan on gettin my hives sent to me or maybe just doing a whole new set up idk... I also have to learn about Killer bees well thanks for anyones participation i appreciate it thanks

Billy The Beekeeper  :D                          :mrgreen:
Experienced BeeKeeper :D

Offline Cass Cohenour

• House Bee
Re: Bee Pics
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 09:50:44 am »
You can check out my blog, there are some pictures on there. I don't know what you mean by share. If you mean that you want to show some friends on the base some bees, sure go ahead, but if you're wanting to publish a book be sure to pay me some royalties if you use my pics. :)

http://wvbeekeeper.blogspot.com/

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 02:37:38 pm »
There is a member up around that area. He will probably check in in a bit. What do you mean by, "I also have to learn about Killer bees"? I have never seen any.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 07:23:05 pm »
Hey Jerry and Billy!
 I havent seen any killer bees either! nor Africanized!
 But I saw a really good show on the africanized bees recently. The lady said, at the end, that these bees are here to stay..I think she was in Arizona...She made a good point though...she said if she wants to keep beekeeping she'll just have to learn to deal with these bees,,,And thats what shes doing!
your friend,
john

anything