Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: West Virginia Hillbilly  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Stlnifr

• House Bee
West Virginia Hillbilly
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:00:19 pm »
An 80-year-old West Virginia hillbilly goes to the doctor for a check-up. The doctor is amazed at what good shape the guy is in and asks, "How do you stay in such great physical condition?"

"I'm from West Virginia and I'm a hunter," says the old guy, and, that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out hunting all day. I have a beer, and all is well."

"Well, says the doctor, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your father when he died?"

"Who said my father's dead?"

The doctor is amazed. "You mean you're 80 years old and your father's  still alive? How old is he?"

"He's 100 years old," says the old hillbilly. "In fact, he hunted with me this morning, and then we went to a topless bar for a while and had a little beer and that's why he's still alive. He's a West Virginia man and he's a hunter, too."

"Well, the doctor says, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it than that. How about your father's father? How old was he when he died?"

"Who said my Papa's dead?"

Stunned, the doctor asks, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living? Incredible! How old is he?"

"He's 118 years old," says the old Hillbilly

The doctor is getting frustrated at this point, "So, I guess he went hunting with you this morning too?"

"No, Papa couldn't go this morning because he's getting married today."

At this point the doctor is close to losing it. "Getting married! Why would a 118-year-old guy want to get married?"

"Who said he wanted to?"

Jesus Christ--The reason for the season!

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a veteran.