Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 11:11, does it mean something to you?  (Read 34123 times)

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
11:11, does it mean something to you?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 11:02:15 am »
:o very interesting Questor...I'll have to try that out next time I see the quartet (I"m not going to type it!)
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 12:47:54 pm »
mizkidmas:

Coast to Coast AM (hosted by George Noory) is on nearly 500 radio stations INCLUDING 770 WABC which I'm sure you would get well at night.

The time is 1am EST to 5am EST (not sure if they have the weekend programming there or not - but there is a Sat. and Sun. show hosted typically by a fellow Ian Punnett.

Every imaginable topic from ghosts, to UFOs, to  Electronic Voice Phenomenon, to OBE, to Alien Abduction to all conspiracies are covered - it really is an awesome show.

Questor and I and a few million others pay for the pod-casting - we can listen to the shows live on the net, streaming past shows on the net or have automatically sent to us each day pod-casts - 4 shows, commercials eliminated and each section roughly 38 minutes rather than an hour with the commercials.

I'm not sure if you are a night person - but at www.coasttocoastam.com they have an affiliate station guide to help you find the best station in your area. Although WABC seems like the best station for me (I'm only 55 miles outside of NYC) their signal actually skips over me at night time (some of the magic of radio propagation) so I tend to listen to a station in West Virginia which is much more stable IF I have to list via radio at all.

As I say, I choose the pod-cast versions - commercial free is perfect for me especially at work. I can usually listen to two full shows every day while working.

Also at this link www.coasttocoastam.com/shows you will see a list of previous shows explained in detail, so you can really get an idea of the quality of guests and the topics of their shows. I think what makes it such a wonderful show is that the QUALITY of the guests (all professionals in different fields - many hyping books but it is done discreetly. But it is the answer to a void in many of us paranormal and conspiracy types.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 02:59:59 am »
thanks for the info, sounds interesting! I am a night person***yawn***here right now trying to stay awake.
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 09:28:39 pm »
It seems when I look at a clock I really notice these times more often than other times I look at a clock.

12:15 - my birthday
12:34
and
9:11
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

Offline Summerbee

• House Bee
    • http://imabkpr.blogspot.com
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 09:41:26 pm »
don't you love it when it's 12:34:56?! :D
People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first.
- David H. Comins

http://imabkpr.blogspot.com

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 05:50:45 pm »
Numeralogy gives me a migraine.  To me it's an attempt to make sense out of random events.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline chickenhorsefarm

• New Bee
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 01:33:11 pm »
Before Sept 11, 2001. I noticed that I happen to look at the clock at 9:11 a lot.  I am a Firefighter/EMT and always took it to mean I was in the job I was supposed to be.  My 2cents

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 05:26:51 pm »
chickenhorsefarm-how long have you lived in floyd co? i live in indian valley.

Offline chickenhorsefarm

• New Bee
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 06:08:02 pm »
We just moved in January.  My bees aren't doing so hot.  I posted under the yellow jacket topic in the pest section

Offline Apis629

• Field Bee
    • A Hobbyist's Beekeeping Adventures
Re: 11:11, does it mean something to you?
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 03:59:30 pm »
6-29-91

But, the way my full name reads, each has 6 letters.

Nathan S***** G*****

(you'll have to take my word for it)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 04:40:41 pm »
Chicago (the band)
25 or 6 to 4

What is really sad is I know what it means.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 04:59:20 pm »
ah....the midwayers.....are they playing with you?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 08:40:48 pm »
reminds me of a lengthy but interesting email I recieved recently. Maybe some of you have seen this one. I still find it intriguing how all of this could possibly be such a coincidence... but, oh well...here it is:
>  The Secret behind the number 11 - Pretty Chilling
>>Read to the bottom.  Try it out.  I did and I got goose bumps
>>
>>If you are a skeptical person - still read on as it's actually very
>>interesting!!

>>1) New York City has 11 letters
>>2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
>>3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters .  (The terrorist who threatened to destroy
>>the
>>Twin Towers in   1993)
>>4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

>>This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets   interesting:
>>1) New York is the 11th state.
>>2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
>>3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
>>4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65     passengers.
>>6+5 =
>>11
>>5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1
>>=11
>>6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
>>
>>        9 +     1 + 1 = 11
>>
>>
>>Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make
>>
>>up your own mind:
>>1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.
>>
>>        2 +     5 + 4 = 11.
>>2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
>>
>>        Again 2 + 5 + 4 =   11.
>>3) The Madrid     bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
>>4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
>>
>>
>>Now this is where things get totally eerie:
>>
>>
>>
>>The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the
>>Eagle.
>>The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:
>>
>>
>>"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The
>>wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some
>>of the people trembled in despair   still more rejoiced: for the wrath of
>>the
>>Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
>>
>>
>>That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.
>>Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?!
>>
>>
>>
>>Try this and see how you feel     afterwards, it made my hair stand on
>>end:
>>
>>
>>Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
>>1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane
>>to hit
>>one of the Twin Towers.
>>2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
>>3. Change the font size to 48.
>>4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS    1
>>     What do you think now?!!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 10:49:17 am »
I've always been fascinated by how you can tie in together unlike objects, find obscure connections - the Lincoln - JFK ones are amazing (look for the really long versions) and the Q33 NY was definitely creepy as it gets. The numbers often don't sway me much, it's interesting but seems to be too after the fact for me.

Islamic Radicals using Wingdings to pictorilise catestrophic events somehow doesn't seem to be too out-ragious to me, whether they knew about them or not, I'm not assuming, but the coincidence of the graphic message is boggling.

P.S. looking up Q33 now - just to refresh my mind :)

Just noting the first thing I found was

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 11:37:34 am »
Is the focus on the number 11 because the two towers looks like 11?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 11:50:22 am »
Jerry:

I've (and Tracey) have seen and pointed out 11:11 for many many years, long befor that tragic date. The time (according to expert numerologists (if there is such a thing) is a good thing, not a bad - although when you constantly see it, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Supposedly, it reflects a near distant date or time when man will be on an evolutionary or revolutionary discovery of space or consciousness - which one is unclear. I personally feel it is a consciousness uprising, a positive flow of inner spirit released in the world as if a billion swarms lit the sky at once.

It could be as simple as PROOF by induction of conscious energy through medication or other means. Man has forever tried to become one with a higher power through all types of means, I believe that something within 6 years (long story, beyond the Mayan Calendar even) will stun man into investigating his inner world with knowledge that there is one to connect with - one that doesn't suffer the physical ailments and tragidies on the body.

We all have a conscious being, a pain free being with our knowledge and hopefully a shared web of Universal answers. We are nothing more than it's vessel in our flesh - absolute proof of that would not require faith, and in a world where faith alone connects us with a higher power, imagine what proof might achieve. Just some thoughts.

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 01:58:11 pm »
it's funny to me, when our people send this kind of E-mails.
afghanistan has only 10 letter, hence we don't have that H in the afghanistan. george W bush, that W means something.  we write our calendar 11.9.. but i think most of it is answered in the likn John gave. it's funny though, quite a few people even argued with me about this to the stage of hatrid...people are so naive.

Offline ayyon2157

• House Bee
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 06:54:05 pm »
     The only significance I know is that the time chosen for signing the armistice at the end of WW1 (which was a really big deal at the time) was"the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month".

Someone surely attached considerable importance to this figure; possibly it is Masonic, or was important to the "Illuminati" or some such secret organization. I doubt if it was a coincidence.

33 seems to be another "important number" with some.

ayyon2157
William H. Michaels

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 07:14:36 pm »
Whatever the case may be, I have no hatred toward anyone nor do I support hatred. I just thought the email received was interesting.The fact that someone could possibly tie the number 11 into so many adjacent subjects has me bewildered. But, as someone has mentioned before in this forum, one can attach meaning and congruency to anything he/she chooses in some way and in whatever way they seem fit to do so.

To me, when I see 11:11,my whole "persona" so -to -speak says "hey, pay attention, this means something"......I just don't know if or what it means.
It reminds me of that Mayan calendar, and the year 2012..... :mrgreen:
some sort of change....is it a good change,?.....a bad one?.....are we to feel scared, enlightened, encouraged, or just shrug our shoulders and say.....it's all a bunch of hooooeeyyy!!!
I don't know.
But I love to hear your responses! :mrgreen:

Offline BEE C

• House Bee
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 06:42:55 am »
hate to point this out but if you look up that verse in the koran it doesn't exist.  People do have a tendency to find what they are looking for in random events and create order.  I have always had the number 21 pop up.  It makes me laugh, sometimes its at important times, other times its nonsensical.  However according to the personality cards of the tarot, my fiances number is 21.  That sent a chill down my spine, when I worked it out.  Gematria is the ancient hebrew numerology and it boggles my mind.  I have been facinated for years with it.  The hebrew language has 22 letters, 21 plus 0.   There are 21 paths on tree of life, coresponding some say to the 22 major arcana of the classic tarot.  The fool represents 0.  Ok I have to stop now my brain is buzzing and ticking, have to go watch tv....... :-D