Welcome, Guest

Poll

Would you support Beemaster Fundraising Teeshirts?

Yes, what took you so long
yes, I think it is a great way to contribute and get something in return
Yes, I'd enjoy wearing the shirt and giving the forum exposure
I really don't care for such things
Let's see what you have first, but generally speaking no!
I may not participate, but I think it is a good idea.
I think this is a commercial enterprise - shame on you.
Bad Beemaster, Bad!!!!
I really hope this happens, it sounds wonderful to me.
Isn't enough I spend all day on the forum, do I need to wear it too - lol.
Seriously, I think it is a wonderful and timely idea!
No doubt, I'd be in it for at least one shirt
I'm hoping for coffee mugs, hat and other collectables too.
How many questions you gonna ask - sheeeesh?

Author Topic: Would you support an official Beemaster Fundraising Teeshirt?  (Read 14914 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
This topic has come up lately in different ways. I've thought of a fundraiser teeshirt offering for a long time, but often the numbers didn't jive (cost per shirt, shipping, handling the product, storage, etc.) but there are more affordable options, leving about $2 to $4 to go toward our forum donation fund.

I'm just curious if the idea of a few designs with sayings, images or both sound interesting? I'd also like any feedback on this - I never have supported a commercial enterprise here and don't allow it, but I think the modest profit line is acceptable and it goes into the kitty for any future endeavours we may have.

You can choose SEVERAL OPTIONS in this poll (not just one but FOUR) so please feel free to check any boxes that apply. Thanks.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Would you support an official Beemaster Fundraising Teeshirt?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 05:54:48 pm »
I couldn't choose enough options.  I also want Beemaster mugs, hats, bumper stickers, the whole nine yards!  :lol:  Put me down for every positive comment you had an option for!

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 06:22:00 pm »
I voted Yes. No I need to change my ip and create false accounts co I can vote some more. :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:02:15 pm »
I think its a pretty neat idea, I was one of the ones who chose "how many questions are you gonna ask me, sheesh" option. Just joking around.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:06:36 pm »
just remember I get my clothes from Memphis tent Co. :-D
to bee or not to bee

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 02:21:57 am »
I looked at the donation button and saw Pay Pal was the way to pay. I do not have a credit card and the wife does not like pay pal, used it for gaming. I have also investigated frauds with PayPal, not Paypal themselves, but people getting their accounts. Is there another option of paying for the shirts or what ever is decided on?

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 09:49:30 am »
the donations page we have here does go through Paypal - but it is for donations only, there are no teeshirts or anything that can be purchased through it.

If teeshirts or anything is created for fund-raising, then it would be from a printer online who I'm sure takes any type of payment that is common and then they drop ship the shirt (or whatever) directly to you :)

But, is there an alternate way to donate to the forum? I'm comfortable with checks if that is a option you and your wife use, just send me a private message for any details. But remember, this survey is only a fact finding mission of sorts to see if members would support Beemaster Teeshirts. I have no gifts of any kind for any donations to the forum - I'm not Public TV :roll:  :-D Contributions are appriciated, and added to a fund for any future purchases, assisting members who need basic mics for voice chat, the monthly fees associated with Ventrilo Chat, anything used to improve the forums as we expand. Thanks for think about the forums .
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 06:24:32 pm »
I like idea. I do agree w/ Bud1, man sizes please. Personally, I would rather pay a few dollars more for a higher quality shirt than less for an inferior quality shirt.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 06:27:31 pm »
Please, not just 'man sizes'.  I get so tired of not being able to buy a t-shirt because the smallest size is mens' medium.  I never wear 'oversized' t-shirts the way so many do.  I am small, I need a men's small, I prefer a woman's medium, but I'll take what I can get.  Hubby needs a XXL, so you really do need a full range of sizes! 

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 06:37:37 pm »
Yeh, "MAN SIZE"!
 With a pocket!
This is a GREAT idea, Esp. for those of us who "LIVE" in here!

your friend,
john

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 07:33:01 pm »
Please, not just 'man sizes'.  I get so tired of not being able to buy a t-shirt because the smallest size is mens' medium.  I never wear 'oversized' t-shirts the way so many do.  I am small, I need a men's small, I prefer a woman's medium, but I'll take what I can get.  Hubby needs a XXL, so you really do need a full range of sizes! 

Thats what I mean. Sizes for averyone. a xxl is what I wore in 7th grade!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 08:38:18 pm »
XXL in man size pink!!! Will match my toe nails, tho goooooood!!!  Hey, how about a bumpersticker that says "Sexy Beemaster On Board". Of course John should get the first one! :-D :-* ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 04:09:21 am »
Don't forget the XXXLT's

With a pocket

and a collar

and pink...my wife hates pink..bbuuuutt..it is in my job discription!
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 09:47:59 am »
Don't forget the XXXLT's

With a pocket

and a collar

and pink...my wife hates pink..bbuuuutt..it is in my job discription!

She must make you wear pink when you're taking care of the honeydo's, lol. :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 09:30:13 pm »
ROFL!!!..over and over!!!!
 My buddy Paul says he's in for a pink one tooo!!
Hey JP....He's one of US!!!!...He's the guys what fishes with me!
Oh crud,..I cant stop LAffin!!!1..Pauls banging on my head now(MORE LAUGHING!!!!)
 I want the sleeves tore off of mine!..I think I ate too much Flomax!!
Ok,...get a grip, john

Whewww...Ok,...I'm cool....
 I guess people here are not only old.....They're BIG too!!

your friend,
john

Offline Sean Kelly

• Field Bee
  • I Pick; Therefore I Grin
    • Sean's Facebook Page
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 10:17:48 pm »
Dude, I'm all about a Beemaster.com T-Shirt!  I would replace my entire wardrobe with these!  How freakin cool!

Sean Kelly
"My son,  eat  thou honey,  because it is good;  and the honeycomb,  which is sweet  to thy taste"          - Proverbs 24:13

Offline Moonshae

• Field Bee
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 10:19:18 pm »
Personaly, I don't wear too many T shirts, but I'd like to have a Beemaster polo shirt or two.
"The mouth of a perfectly contented man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb, 2200 BC

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 02:01:03 am »
I just won't tell her until I get it!  I may get one for her and the kids as well.  My sons may not be as secure in their masculinity :evil: as I have grown to be :-P but they'll learn. 

In that case I guess I had better get that dog house finished.  (I wonder if I can get a cooler and a suana in there?) :-\
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 06:58:02 pm »
I know this is an OLD thread but--- Did this ever happen? Can we make it happen again? I'm sure some of the other newer members would like one or two as well. Just a suggestion.
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 12:21:57 am »
i don't even remember this discussion, but i would have purchased a couple.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

anything