Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Resource to Help You Sell Your Honey!  (Read 2704 times)

Offline SamgeeGamwise

• New Bee
    • Organic Honey
Resource to Help You Sell Your Honey!
« on: November 14, 2010, 05:08:44 pm »
Hi All!  I've been pretty low key on the forums because I've been super busy trying to get my honey blog set up.  However, I wanted to let everyone know that I've recently set up a new feature on my blog to offer beekeepers a place to sell their honey! 

Its a free resource for beekeepers to connect with people who are looking specifically for local honey.  Beekeepers can list a short paragraph with your contact information and list of products for sale so that interested people will be able to contact you directly!

Its SUPER new so I would appreciate it if you all would take a quick second to add your company to the listing.  Its a free way to get some great publicity for you and your honey since my site is already getting some decent traffic!  Right now the listings are set up not to expire but that will probably change as people find the site.  Think Craigslist for local honey!

[COLOR="Red"]Suggestions for setting up your listing on my site:

1.  Title:  Should read Local Honey [your city, your state] - If you do it this way, Google will find this and potentially rank your listing on its search page bringing you even more traffic!
2.  Listing Body:  Why not include a code for a special discount that is unique to the listing on my site so you know when people call you as a result of your listing.
3.  Special Offer:  I have a bit of "search engine optimization" knowledge and I have a couple of special tips for getting a listing on Google that I will share with anyone who places a listing on my site.[/COLOR]

If you have any feedback just drop me a line on this thread or send me a PM!

Click the link in my signature below for a great place to list your honey for free!  Good luck selling your honey!
My Site Buy Honey
Sell Your Honey Free! Sell Honey

If anyone is looking for an online affiliate for their honey please PM me!  I also link to select honey sites so let me know about yours!

Offline SamgeeGamwise

• New Bee
    • Organic Honey
Re: Resource to Help You Sell Your Honey!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 11:21:34 pm »
Hey Everyone!  I've had a bunch of great new people post their ads and I'm going to be optimising that portion of the site soon so get your listing up soon!
My Site Buy Honey
Sell Your Honey Free! Sell Honey

If anyone is looking for an online affiliate for their honey please PM me!  I also link to select honey sites so let me know about yours!

anything